Zoo Med Aquatic Natural Mopani hardwood can be used in aquarium s or terrariums for natural decoration. Deep, chocolate brown and light, sandy yellow colors and striking shapes and textures are sure to be a focal point in any habitat.
- Safe for use in aquariums or terrariums
- Decorative Mopani Wood provides shelter
- NOTE: Sizes vary since this is a natural product
Dense, natural driftwood is also an excellent way to anchor plants. The extremely dense hardwood structure sinks immediately and won't rot like driftwood, making it perfect for aquatic setups.
This wood may release tannins into the water, creating a yellow or slightly brown tint. The tannins are natural compounds, and should not harm fish in freshwater environments, but soaking the wood before introducing it to your tank may help to minimize the tint. Sandblasted clean and ready to add to your tank.
- $11.95 - $90.95
- Save $51 (58%)
- Creates "dark water" effect to simulate natural betta habitat
- Encourages natural behaviors such as bubble nesting
- Provides additional shelter to help reduce fish stress
- All natural African hardwood
Note: Natural product: size and shape will vary.
- Save $3 (58%)