Aquarium Filter Bio Media
- Expands aquarium biological filtration capacity
- Optimal living conditions for beneficial bacteria help reduce ammonia and nitrite
- Fits all AquaClear filters
- Safe for fresh or saltwater aquariums
- $7.95 - $121.95
- Save $50 (47%)
- High capacity bio-filtration media
- Controls ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- For marine and freshwater aquariums
- 1 liter of Matrix equals over 40 liters of plastic bio media
- $10.95 - $131.95
- Save $55 (42%)
- Promotes beneficial bacteria growth
- Aids in the breakdown of toxic ammonia & nitrate
- Includes FREE mesh media bag
- Suitable for fresh & saltwater aquarium filters
- $15.95 - $200.95
- Save $83 (44%)
Fluval's BioMax replacement for "U" Series underwater filters for U2, U3, and U4 filters.
- Provides optimum biological balance
- For Fluval Underwater Filters - U2, U3 and U4 Series
- Bio-Max Replacement 6 oz - Rinse before using
- $8.95 - $48.95
- Save $21 (44%)
Lee's Bio-Pin Balls are a multi-purpose, state of the art filter media for use in freshwater and saltwater wet/dry systems and pond filters.
- Multi-purpose, state of the art filter media
- For use in freshwater and saltwater
- For wet/dry systems and pond filters
Lee's Bio-Pin Balls aid in the gas-exchange process; large surface area promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to aid in biological filtration. The void space between the Bio-Pins is ideal for the movement of gasses like oxygen and allows it to more-readily come in contact with nitrifying bacteria living on the media surface.
The suggested usage is 1 gallon of Bio-Pin Balls per 20 gallons for salt water or 35 gallons freshwater.
May be connected together or randomly placed in filter box.
- $58.95 - $113.95
- Save $47 (41%)
- Ceramic bio-filtration media rings
- Highly porous surface supports maximum beneficial bacteria
- For Marineland C-Series and Magniflow canister filters
- Fits Rite-Size S, T & X
- $11.95 - $56.95
- Save $24 (42%)
- Bio filtration media for all external filters
- Allows optimal biological filtration
- Ceramic media rings provide maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria
- $22.95 - $128.95
- Save $53 (43%)
- Quickly establishes the biological filter
- Provides 4 times more surface area for massive bacterial colonization
- Eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrites from water
- Never has to be replaced
- Save $12 (42%)
Created and designed with care so you are dazzled and delighted with a product you can trust. The manufacturing process starts with durable components that will meet your needs and keep you satisfied. Every product is made and inspected with the safety of your pet in mind.
- Brand new from the manufacturer
- Expert customer service
- Fast shipping
- Easy returns
- $21.95 - $232.95
- Save $96 (43%)
Cascade Bio Ceramic Rings are a convenient ready-to-use nylon mesh filter bag filled with Ceramic Rings. Surface area and pores sized to accommodate bacteria necessary for biological balance and to remove toxic Ammonia and Nitrite.
- Convenient ready-to-use nylon mesh filter bag
- Helps remove toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Surface area and pores sized to accommodate bacteria necessary for biological balance
The Cascade Bio Ceramic Rings produce crystal clear water and is perfect for use in any canister filter, or in any Penn-Plax Cascade Canister Filter.
- $13.95 - $38.95
- Save $17 (44%)
Fluval Pre-Filter Media (750 grams) consists of inert, solid ceramic rings used to trap large and medium solid particles before they clog the finer sieves of the modules above.
- Inert, solid ceramic rings
- Allows biological activity on the surface of the rings
- Trap large & medium solid particles before they clog the finer sieves of the modules above
The diversified water flow allows establishment of biological activity on the surface of the rings, adding to the overall biological action on ammonia and nitrite.
- $16.95 - $49.95
- Save $21 (42%)
- Extremely high surface area for maximum biological filtration
- Facilitates robust growth of beneficial BIO-Spira bacteria
- Allows effective ammonia neutralization
- Fits all Marineland C-Series Canister Filters
- $12.95 - $58.95
- Save $25 (44%)