Aquarium Filter Media Bags
Acurel media bags are the most cost-effective way to protect filters from damage caused by loose filter media. These specially designed, 100% nylon drawstring bags maximize filtration and will not disintegrate in water, protecting your filter without reducing performance.
- 100% nylon drawstring bag maximizes filtration
- Use in all filters with all types of carbons or other granular products
- For all fresh & saltwater aquariums|
Directions: Fill bag with desired media, pull drawstring and place in filter.
- $4.95 - $86.95
- Save $49 (62%)
Lee's Filter Saver Bags are reusable, fine mesh filter bags that feature a drawstring for easy and secure bag closure. Use bag to hold carbon, ammonia remover, or any other filter media or resin.
- Reusable, fine mesh filter bags
- Saves filter media
- Helps prevent damage to equipment
Lee's Filter Saver Bags help prevent costly damage to the power filter motor when being used in backpack filters. Also can be used to bury media in the gravel in undergravel filter systems.
- $17.95 - $102.95
- Save $59 (58%)
Seachem The Bag Welded Filter Bag is welded filter bag with a durable non-stitched seam. The Bag is unlike other filter bags in that it is resistant to acids, bleach and other harmful materials and will not degrade over time.
- Resistant to bleach, caustics and acids
- Easily usable with almost any kind of filter
- Welded filter bag with durable non-stitched seam
Utilizing 180 micron mesh, the welded filter bag comes with a convenient resealable locking closure and is easily adaptable to many different varieties of filters.
Bag Dimensions: 5"W x 10"H
- $20.95 - $78.95
- Save $45 (57%)
Boyd Chemi-Bags are tough, double-stitched nylon pouches that serve as universal filter media bags for most aquarium systems. They are excellent for containing any granulated filter media, including activated carbon and phosphate, ammonia, nitrate, or silicate removers.
- Double stitcked nylon filter bags for most aquarium systems
- For use with any type of granular filter media
- Holds phosphate, ammonia, nitrate, or silicate removers or activated carbon
Each bag measures 5" x 10.5" and will fit most filtration systems.
- $12.95 - $46.95
- Save $27 (59%)