Aquarium Undergravel Filters
Lee's Undergravel Filter is the key to providing a strong biological filtration system. Undergravel filters utilize your tank's gravel substrate as a filtering surface area while providing oxygen to help aerate your aquarium water.
- Provides biological filtration and aeration to aquarium
- Includes airline diffusers, carbon cartridges, Discard-A-Stone and fish-saver feature
- For use in fresh and saltwater aquariums
Placed on the bottom surface of the aquarium, the filter plates utilize the gravel bed as a source of surface area for bio-filtration and provide oxygen by recirculating the water down through the media and up through the uplift tubes.
The advanced design allows separate plate installation and features optional flow-thru setup, which can be used with a powerhead. Adjustable 1" uplift tubes provide superior water circulation. The filter is made of special, premium quality plastic which resists splitting and cracking.
Note: Must be attached to an air pump or powerhead (sold separately).
- $12.95 - $98.95
- Save $41 (45%)
Lee's Under Gravel Filter for 1 and 2 Gallon Fish Bowls allows you to maintain fish safely in a bowl or small designer aquarium for long extended periods of time. Keep your tank clean and aerated with this under gravel filter that minimizes maintenance responsibility. Refillable carbon cartridge and plant included.
- Aerates and purifies water naturally
- Includes plant and carbon cartridge
- Under gravel filter for fish bowls
- Save $5 (46%)
Penn Plax Smallworld Fishbowl Filter Kit Carbon / Floss Filter Cartridges are replacement cartridges for the Penn Plax Smallworld Fishbowl Filter Kit. This pack contains 2 carbon / filter floss replacement cartridges.
- Fits Smallword Fishbowl Filter Kit Model # SWF2
- 2 Carbon / Filter Floss Cartridges
- Replace cartridge every month for healthy aquarium water
- Save $3 (41%)