Aquarium Fish Feeders
Battery operated automatic fish food feeder for Freshwater or Marine Aquariums. The Hydor Automatic fish feeder features one touch operation that makes automatic fish feeding simple and easy. The Auto Fish Feeder takes 2 AA batteries, not included, and includes a low battery indicator feature.
- 3 feeding settings for once, twice, or three times a day feeding
- Anti-drip design prevents humidity infiltration keeping food fresh and crisp
- See-through food container hold 90 ml food capacity
- Connects to any air-pump to ventilate food to prevent clogging
Hydor Automatic battery operated fish feeder is adjustable to release the desired amount at feeding time. It features an airline input for the use of an optional air pump to ventilate the food to prevent clumping. The timer starts when the batteries are installed. Two year manufacturer`s warranty.
Dimensions: 6"L x 3"W x 2.5"H
- Save $27 (51%)
The Penn Plax Daily Double II Automatic Fish Feeder can dispense 2 feedings per day, for up to 4 weeks. Contains a reliable quartz movement motor, adjustable food dispensing tube, large capacity food drum and an adjustable clamp-on bracket that removes for free-standing option.
- Reliably feeds fish twice a day
- Large capacity drum holds enough flake food for up to 4 weeks
- Perfect for vacation feeding
Dimensions: 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 4"H
Note: Requires one AA alkaline battery (not included).
- Save $24 (50%)
The Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder provides convenient, regular feeding to keep your aquarium fish healthy and active. The feeder features a digital timer that dispenses food on a regular schedule, whether you're home or away!
- Convenient feeding for healthier fish
- Keeps fish fed whether you're home or away
- Simple to set-up and use (easy start guide included)
- Integrated fan and vent system keeps food dry
The Everyday Fish Feeder is incredibly versatile, and can even be used in terrariums! The LCD program screen lets you set up to 8 feedings per day, and a manual release button allows you to feed outside of set times.
2 AA batteries required (included)
- Save $36 (50%)
Lees 4 Way Cone Worm Feeder dispenses live or frozen worms or brine shrimp and reduces build-up on bottom of aquarium. The 4-Way Cone Worm Feeder is made up of three separate pieces: A floating ring, a cone worm feeder, and a suction cup. Packaging Bagged.
- Made of a soft, flexible, break-resistant plastic.
- Made up of three parts: Floating ring, cone worm feeder, and suction cup
- Dispenses live or frozen worms and reduced build-up on aquarium bottom
The floating ring may be used to provide dry food while floating on the surface or, when used in conjunction with the suction cup, it may be attached to the side wall of the aquarium to restrict feeding to a certain area. In addition, when inserting the cone, it may be used as a free-floating or confined worm feeder.
- $4.95 - $115.95
- Save $58 (50%)
The Ocean Nutrition "Feeding Frenzy" Seaweed Clip is an excellent tool for feeding the "Seaweed Selects" from Ocean Nutrition. The clip is for use underwater, and has a suction cup for attachment to the inside surface of glass or acrylic aquariums.
- Holds seaweed and other food for grazing tropical fish
- Waterproof with suction cup for in-tank feeding
- Perfect for vacation feeding
The Ocean Nutrition Seaweed Clip has a stronger grip and a longer gripping surface than similar clips that have been used in the aquarium industry. The Seaweed Clip holds the seaweed underwater for the fish to feed upon, and helps promote a very natural feeding by allowing fish to pick at the food, little by little, over an extended period of time.
- $7.95 - $45.95
- Save $23 (51%)
Mag-Float Feeding Clips let you feed while you clean! Simply attach the feeding clip to your Mag-Float Glass or Acrylic Cleaner and fill with your fishes' favorite foods. The movement of the cleaning action will entice fish and increase activity levels in the tank. Available for Small/Medium and Large/Large+ Mag-Float Cleaners.
- Feed fish while cleaning aquarium
- Clip attaches to Small/Medium Mag-Float cleaners
- Safe for glass or acrylic aquariums
- Creates enjoyable feeding activity in the tank
Note: Feeding clip only; cleaner not included.
- Save $3 (47%)
The Ocean Nutrition "Feeding Frenzy" Feeding Station is a unique tool for making the feeding of flake foods and other floating foods an easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable process (for fish and fish keepers).
- Keeps floating foods from scattering on water surface
- Saves food from being caught in filter or skimmer
- Durable and easy to clean
The Feeding Station floats on the surface of the aquarium water and adheres to the inside surface of glass or acrylic aquariums. The Feeding Station Medium Dimensions are 4.5" Long x 5.15" Wide.
The Ocean Nutrition "Feeding Frenzy" Feeding Station provides a stationary zone where fish can return repeatedly to feed while containing floating foods within a limited space. The food does not immediately scatter across the aquarium water surface, which helps to reduce the clogging of filters or skimmers.
- $6.95 - $44.95
- Save $23 (51%)
The Tetra Connect Wi-Fi Controlled Aquarium Feeder takes the chore out of feeding your fish. This simple and reliable feeder offers precision dosing and is compatible with multiple types of food including flakes and crisps. This Wi-Fi-controlled device mounts directly on top of your aquarium and automatically dispenses food to your amphibians, turtles, or fish from the 96 mL-capacity food chamber. It has a fresh-lock feature that helps protect the food from UV light and moisture, keeping it fresher for longer. To use simply download the Tetra My Aquarium app from Google Play or the App Store. The app also offers customized dosing and can track feedings.
- Compatible with the Tetra My Aquarium app
- Wi-Fi controlled
- 6' power cord
- Precision dosing
- Compatible with multiple types of food
- Save $60 (50%)
The Ocean Nutrition "Feeding Frenzy" Grid Feeding Clip is the perfect tool for feeding Marine Butterfly fish and other "picky" or delicate feeding marine tropical.
- Duplicates natural "grazing" feeding pattern in tropical fish
- Firmly grips or holds a defrosted cube of gel-based frozen fish food
- Butterfly fish and others will pick through openings in screened gripping area
In their natural coral reef environment, Marine Butterfly fish, Angels, Tangs and many others feed by picking throughout the day on surfaces of coral heads and live rocks.
Oean Nutrition Grid Feeding Clip helps to duplicate this natural feeding behavior by holding food intact and prolonging the feeding process so that fish are not forced to eat their entire days food in a five-minute rush. It also allows your fish to feed in this natural picking manner rather than eating food floating in the water column
- $6.95 - $51.95
- Save $26 (51%)