Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heaters maintain precision temperature control with a digital thermostat that provides more accurate readings (+/-1°F) than traditional analog thermostats. The heater unit features an auto-shut off feature for safety, and extremely durable thermal shatter-resistant glass construction.
- Compact size with shatter resistant construction
- Electronic thermostat provides accurate and reliable heating
- Precise temperature control to +/-1°F
- Auto-safety shut off and overheat protection
- For fresh or saltwater aquariums
Includes suction cup clamps for easy mounting. May be installed vertically or horizontally. Indicator lamp shows when heater is operational.
- Lifetime warranty
- 3/4" glass tube diameter
- UL listed
- $47.95 - $58.95
- Save $30 (51%)
The Hydor slim heater is a submersible aquarium heater for micro tanks and mini aquariums 2-5 Gallons. Ideal for use in mini aquariums for fish that require heated water for a long, comfortable and healthy life.
- Submersible heater for micro tanks and mini aquariums
- Plug-and-play installation
- Shock-proof heater provides natural warmth
This safe, UL-listed aquarium heater draws only 7.5 watts and has a slim design to suit small, 2-5 gallon fish tanks. Use to heat your tank 5-10 degrees hotter then room temperature and keep your fish and plants comfortable and healthy.
- Save $8 (45%)
Via Aqua Titanium Aquarium Heaters feature a new and improved design to make temperature control easier than ever. The durable, lightweight titanium heating tube connects to an easy-to-read LCD controller, featuring built-in memory, automatic shutoff, and a range of 64-88 degrees (F).
- Titanium heating tube with easy-to-read LCD controller
- Built-in memory of last set temperature
- Auto shut-off at temperatures over 90 keeps fish safe
- Temperature range of 64-88 degrees (F)
- For use in salt and freshwater aquariums
The built-in memory feature makes it easy to maintain a consistent temperature. Upon each connection of power, the heater will automatically return to the last temperature setting.
- 8" Long
- Up to 25 Gallons
- 9.5" Long
- Up to 50 Gallons
- 10.5" Long
- Up to 80 Gallons
- 15.5" Long
- Up to 130 Gallons
- $114.95 - $133.95
- Save $67 (50%)
The Aqueon Preset Aquarium Heater makes it easy to keep your aquarium at just the right temperature, all the time. This simple, convenient heater maintains the water temperature at a healthy 78°F - perfect for tropical fish - with no adjustment required.
- Preset to 78°F, no adjustment required
- Fully submersible with shatter-proof construction
- Maintains the perfect temperature for tropical fish
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums
The compact size makes these heaters ideal for a wide variety of aquarium shapes and sizes. They are fully submersible and made of durable, shatter-proof materials. An LED indicator light displays red when actively heating, and an automatic safety shut-off protects against damage from overheating.
- $21.95 - $37.95
- Save $19 (52%)
The Cascade Submersible Heater is an economical alternative in aquarium heating. The Cascade Submersible Heater automatically sets and maintains to your desired temperature, and is accurate to one degree.
- Automatically sets and maintains your desired temperature
- Accurate to 1 degree
- Fully submersible
The Cascade Submersible Heater contains easy view on/off light, dual suction cups with mounting clip and visible and accurate temperature setting scale. The Cascade Submersible Heater is constructed of heavy duty and shock resistant glass.
The Cascade Submersible Heater is a top quality heating element with superior insulation and heat distribution, perfect for fresh and salt water aquariums.
- $31.95 - $42.95
- Save $22 (51%)
Hagen Elite Radiant 6" Aquarium Heater maintains your aquarium water temperature, with a sure-grip rim attachment that allows for easy installation and repositioning. Great for small fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Maintains aquarium temperature
- Sure-Grip rim attachment
- Suitable for small fresh and saltwater aquariums
- 1-year guarantee
- Save $7 (47%)
The Hydor Aquarium Heater is a submersible heater made with the exclusive PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology. This Hydor aquarium heater provides no thermal shock, is submersible, and engineered shatterproof glass designed to resist breakage in most normal aquarium situations.
- Ideal for Freshwater or Saltwater Aquariums
- Heater can be positioned vertical or horizontal
- The Hydor heater cord is approximately 6 feet long
The Hydor Aquarium Heater has all the necessary features for safe and precise temperature maintenance of water in your tank. The exclusive technology and the high quality of the components guarantee a long lasting product.
25 Watt: 2-7 Gallons (6.9" Long)
300 Watt: 53-80 Gallons (15.5" Long)
400 Watt: 80-105 Gallons (15.5" Long)
- $61.95 - $65.95
- Save $33 (50%)
Aqueon Aquatic Flat Heaters provide energy efficient heating for small desktop aquariums up to 10 gallons. These reliable, shatterproof heaters warm water up to 6°F above the ambient room temperature, and feature a suction cup for easy mounting to the bottom or side of a tank.
- Ideal heater for desktop aquariums
- Fully submersible & easy to install
- Energy efficient water heating
- Vertical or horizontal placement
All heater models include a 90-day manufacturer warranty.
- 0.5-2.5 gallons
- 1-3 gallons
- 8"L x 4.75"W x 1.75"H
- 4-10 gallons
- 9.25"L x 4.75"W x 1.75"H
- $14.95 - $21.95
- Save $11 (52%)
Eheim Jager TS series heaters. Made of 2mm thick shock resistant Pyrex glass construction, they are stronger and twice as thick as most other heaters. The Jager heater features a precision bistable thermostat with +/- 0.5° accuracy.
- Perfect for freshwater or saltwater aquariums
- Fully submersible aquarium heater with dry-run protection
- Adjustable from 64°F to 94°F with an easy to adjust thermostat
Free from radio and TV interference. 6 foot double insulated power cord included. The Eheim Jager aquarium heaters are Certified to CSA-C22.2 and approved to UL 1018.
Note: Must be placed vertically within aquarium for proper heating.
50 Watt: Up to 16 Gallons (9.63" High)
75 Watt: Up to 26 Gallons (9.63" High)
100 Watt: Up to 40 Gallons (12.63" High)
150 Watt: Up to 79 Gallons (13.63" High)
200 Watt: Up to 106 Gallons (15" High)
250 Watt: Up to 159 Gallons (17" High)
300 Watt: Up to 264 Gallons (20" High)
- $58.95 - $68.95
- Save $35 (50%)
Fluval Vuetech E Series Heaters use an advanced digital microprocessor to continuously monitor aquarium water temperature. An internal thermal sensor constantly samples aquarium water temperature for greater accuracy and reliability.
- The most technologically advanced submersible aquarium heater available today
- Safe for for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Thermal sensor that continuously samples aquarium water temperature for greater accuracy and reliability
The manufacturer does not state the range that the heater can be set to, merely the actual temperature with high and low alerts on the LED. The Vuetech E Series Heater innovative color-coded temperature alert feature changes LCD screen color if aquarium water temperature varies from the pre-set temperature (Green = Safe Zone, Red = High Temperature Alert, Blue = Low Temperature Alert). The Vuetech E Series Heater has an easy-to-use adjustment lever that allows precision temperature settings in 0.5° increments and integrated heater guard offers advanced protection for fish and invertebrates.
200 Watt: 14" Long (Up to 65 gallons)
300 Watt: 14" Long (Up to 100 gallons)
- $107.95 - $111.95
- Save $56 (50%)
The Elite Radiant Compact Heater maintains aquarium temperature. It is ideal for fresh or salt water aquariums, and features a Sure-Grip rim attachment. Features a top setting temperature control knob.
- Maintains aquarium temperature accurately
- Fits most aquariums, suitable for fresh and saltwater
- Elite aquarium heater is approximately 8" long
- Pilot ON/OFF light
1-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Save $7 (47%)
Hydor ETH External Thermal Heater In-Line Aquarium Heater suitable for all canister filters with 5/8" flexible hosing. No danger of damage if unit is run dry for short period as the ETH will switch itself off before overheating.
- Hydor ETH - External Thermal Heater fits in line with your filter tubing
- Reliable, Simple to Use, Extremely Accurate
- Suitable for Freshwater and Saltwater aquariums
Ideal for tropical fish breeding situations. Temperature control is adjustable between 66-90 deg F. Includes 2 Year Warranty from date of purchase.
Heats with high efficiency and designed to avoid temperature variations caused by poor water circulation. The ETH external In-Line heater uses the advanced PTC system, which is a special polymer sheet, silk-screened with heating ink (like your cars windshield defroster) instead of metal coils.
This state-of-the-art system allows the unit to be left running without water for a short time with no damage. For indoor, in-line use only, the ETH external heater has an adjustable heating control, and a hanging hook for easy placement outside your aquarium. Requires tubing.
53-80 Gallon Tanks
- Save $63 (50%)
Aqueon Pro Precision Calibrated Aquarium Heaters are fully submersible, shatterproof, and nearly indestructible. These efficient heaters take up very little space and feature an easy-to-read electronic thermostat with a convenient power monitor light.
- Shatterproof, fully submersible aquarium heater
- Precision calibrated for accurate readings
- Easy to read electronic thermostat
The power monitor light features red and green modes, where means heating and green means the thermostat temperature has been reached. Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty included.
200W: 17.5" High
300W: 19.1" High
- $87.95 - $93.95
- Save $47 (50%)
Via Aqua Quartz Heaters are the new and improved version of glass heaters, featuring high quality, submersible quartz glass with a visible temperature readout. Heaters are easy to install - just use the suction cups to secure your heater in the desired area.
- Fully submersible aquarium heaters
- High quality, break resistant quartz glass construction
- Visible temperature setting for accurate reading
Features suction cups to secure to your tank. Compatible with salt and freshwater tanks. Temperature range is adjustable from 68°-92°F.
50 Watt: Aquariums up to 13 Gallons - (8.2" x 1.1")
100 Watt: Aquariums up to 25 Gallons - (10.7" x 1.1")
200 Watt: Aquariums up to 50 Gallons - (12.5" x 1.1")
300 Watt: Aquariums up to 80 Gallons - (14.8" x 1.1")
- $25.95 - $33.95
- Save $17 (50%)
Marina submersible aquarium heater is designed to provide a reliable heating solution for both salt and freshwater aquariums up to 30 gallons. Easy to use, the heater has numerous features making it safe and convenient even for the first time users. It gives you easy access to temperature set dial, on/off pilot light indicator and a bumper guard. It is made of high-quality, durable glass made to last under normal aquatic conditions.
- Works excellently for both fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Comes with all essential features
- Easy to install includes bracket with suction cups
- Water proof sealing
This submersible aquarium heater from Marina ensures your water tank does not get too cool in winters.
- $37.95 - $41.95
- Save $21 (50%)
Aqueon Mini Heater is a fully submersible, shatterproof heater ideal for smaller aquariums up to five gallons in size. This mini aquarium heater features a thermal safety fuse that shuts off the heater when it dries out or looks like it may overheat.
- Fully submersible aquarium heater
- Shatterproof with a fuse that eliminates overheating
- Ideal for desktop aquariums up to five gallons
This mini heater never raises the temperature above 80 degrees and keeps the temperature at an ideal range for tropical fish. Ideal for desktop aquariums.
- Save $14 (51%)
Zoo Med Paludarium Programmable Heaters are fully submersible and feature an easy-to-read digital temperature display, allowing you to maintain precise control. The heater easily attaches to the tank wall with powerful suction cups and will automatically shut off if removed from the water to prevent overheating.
- Programmable heater for aquatic habitats
- Helps prevent appetite loss due to low temperatures
- Fully submersible with auto shut-off if removed from water
- Features digital temperature display & suction cup mounting
- Extra long 9.8' (3 m) power cord
Designed for use in paludariums and other aquatic habitats. Simply mount on the side or back wall of your pet habitat using included suction cups and plug in to start operation. The heater may be programmed to heat the water to 68-93°F (20-34°C). 1 year warranty.
- 25 Watt
- Up to 7 gallons of water
- 50 Watt
- Up to 15 gallons of water
- 100 Watt
- Up to 30 gallons of water
- Save $22 (51%)
Keep your aquatic creatures happy, healthy and comfortable with the Aquatop Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater. This heater features suction cups for easy installation and a very visible temperature setting.
- 50-watt heater maintains constant, stable aquarium temperatures
- Simple to set and adjust temperature
- High quality, insulated glass construction
50 Watt: 9" (Aquariums up to 13 Gallons)
75 Watt: 9" (Aquariums up to 20 Gallons)
100 Watt: 10.5" (Aquariums up to 25 Gallons)
200 Watt: 12.5" (Aquariums up to 50 Gallons)
250 Watt: 12.5" (Aquariums up to 65 Gallons)
300 Watt: 14.5" (Aquariums up to 75 Gallons)
- $45.95 - $59.95
- Save $30 (50%)
Eheim Thermo Control Heater is made with modern technology and the latest features. The thermo-safety (auto shut off) makes sure your aquarium is always kept at the correct temperature. The glass jacket increases the heating surface, condenses the heat ensuring optimum even heat emission and forms a heat shield that will not harm your fish when they touch it.
- Precise Temperature Regulation
- Automatic Dry Run Shut-Off (Thermo Safety Control)
- Heat Kept at a Constant Level
- Completely Submersible and Watertight
- Extra Long Cable 6'7"
- $73.95 - $99.95
- Save $50 (50%)
Zoo Med BettaTherm Heaters are perfect for your betta fish whose life is best in warm water. This 7.5 watt heater helps keep your betta bowl 5 - 10 degrees warmer than room temperature and is 100% submersible. The Betta Therm Heaters are designed in a round shape and fits in most glass or acrylic fish bowls.
- 3" Diameter - 7.5 Watts for 1-3 Gallons
- Increases temperature 5-10 degrees from ambient temperature
- Submersible heater can be used in Glass or Acrylic tanks and bowls
- Save $11 (52%)
Marina Betta Heater is an automatic, submersible heater that creates ideal water conditions for bettas to thrive in. The exterior is made of durable polymer, which is more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters. The heater is designed to reach and maintain a set temperatureno manual adjustments required. It has a red indicator light that illuminates when the heater is working. It comes with a suction cup, so you can easily install it against the aquarium window.
- Automatic, Submersible Aquarium Heater
- Creates Ideal Conditions for Bettas to Thrive In
- Made of Durable Polymer, Tougher Than Glass
- Automatically Reaches Set Temperature
- For Aquariums up to 1.5 Gallons
- Save $12 (52%)
The Aquatop Nano Aquarium Heater feature an integrated electronic thermostat pre-set to 77°F and shut off automatically once the correct temperature is reached. This easy-to-use heater is made of unbreakable plastic and ideal for nano aquariums.
- Easy-to-use heater for nano aquariums
- Precise electronic thermostat pre-set to 77 degrees
- Automatic shut-off when temperature is reached
- Suction cups included for quick installation
- Accurate to +/- 1.8°F
- Aquariums 2.6 - 4 gallons
- Heater dimensions: 1"L x 0.75"W x 5.25"H
- Aquariums 4 - 7 gallons
- Heater dimensions: 1"L x 0.75"W x 5.25"H
- $51.95 - $53.95
- Save $27 (50%)
Aquatop EX Series Aquarium Heaters are fully submersible aquarium heaters with external thermostat control. The compact design allows placement virtually anywhere in the tank, and the external thermostat allows easy temperature setting without getting your hands wet.
- Durable aquarium heater with digital display
- Compact design allows versatile placement
- External thermostat control allows easy temperature setting
Aquatop EX Series Heaters are suitable for fresh and saltwater use. All models feature digital touch control, an external LCD display, heating indicator, and a temperature range of 68-93°F/20-34°C.
- $109.95 - $119.95
- Save $60 (50%)
The Marineland Precision Submersible Aquarium Heater offers safe, reliable, highly accurate heating for your fresh or saltwater aquarium. A built-in thermal safety switch accurately regulates the temperature to within 1 degree. The switch also automatically turns the heater off if temperatures exceed internal parameters, and turns it back on when the tank temperature returns to normal. Top and side view temperature scales allow easy viewing from all angles.
- Maintains precise aquarium temperatures to within 1°F accuracy
- Thermal safety switch turns off automatically to prevent heater failure
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
The Marineland Precision Heater is extremely user-friendly, with an abundance of features to enhance convenience. The combination of a top-view scale and high visibility sliding scale provides dual confirmation of all temperature adjustments. The "Click Set" control knob clicks for every degree you change the temperature for easy, precise heating. This heater is built to last, with an advanced mesh heating element surrounding the mica core for enhanced heat transfer and long lasting, reliable performance. UL listed.
Included with the Precision Heater is an advanced mounting bracket that securely attaches to glass, providing 3 window positions that let you view the temperature display from multiple angles.
100 Watt: 10.25" Long; Aquariums up to 29 Gallons
150 Watt: 12" Long; Aquariums up to 40 Gallons
200 Watt: 13.5" Long; Aqauriums up to 55 Gallons
250 Watt: 14.5" Long; Aquariums up to 70 Gallons
300 Watt: 15" Long; Aquariums up to 80 Gallons
400 Watt: 18" Long; Aquariums up to 125 Gallons
- Attach the included Suction Cups to the Double Suction Mounting Bracket. Slide Bracket over heater.
- Place heater in aquarium by firmly pressing suction ends against wall surface. The Three Position Viewing Window allows you to view the temperature setting from three possible angles - simply turn the heater until it locks into the best viewing position. NOTE: Choose an algae-free location with adequate circulation. This ensures even heat distribution and optimum operation. No part of the heater housing should contact aquarium gravel, rocks, or decorations.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before plugging in your heater. The ON/Off Indicator Light will confirm that the power is on. NOTE: Before plugging in heater, create a "drip loop" to prevent water from reaching receptacle.
- Select the desired temperature. Turn the "Click Set" Temp Select Dial until the point of the red line on the thermometer scale reaches the correct setting. Most tropical fish like 78°-81°F water.
It is recommended to use a tank cover to prevent water temperature variances or heat loss. Both can impair heater performances, creating a hazardous environment for the fish.
- $49.95 - $100.95
- Save $51 (51%)