Aquarium Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
Coralife 50/50 Mini-Compact Fluorescent Lamps are designed to be used where space is limited and powerful lighting is desired. Fits into standard, medium-base lamp sockets.
- 50% 10,000K Daylight and 50% True Actinic Bluelight
- Casts sparkling bright white rays and softer shades of blue light
- Self ballasted compact fluorescent lamp
Coralife 50 50 bulb is ideal for freshwater aquariums. 50/50 is perfect for freshwater and saltwater aquariums- 50% 10,000K Daylight, 50% Actinic 03 Blue Low operating temperature 6,000 hour life.
10 watt - Actual bulb and base is 5.5" Long
20 watt - Actual bulb and base is 7.5" Long
- Save $7 (44%)
Zoo Med's Reef Sun 50/50 Compact Fluorescent Bulbs are a 50 / 50 combination of 6,500k trichromatic daylight phosphor and 420nm actinic.
- 50% 6500K trichromatic daylight phosphor
- 50% Actinic 420 phpsphor
- For marine reef ranks, nano tanks and "subdued light" aquariums
These bulbs provide exceptionally high intensity full spectrum illumination and are ideal for marine aquariums, reef aquariums, African Cichlids and Discuss.
- Save $6 (43%)
Zoo Med Ultra Sun Daylight Compact Fluorescent Bulbs are a perfectly balanced full spectrum of visible light and UVA. These bulbs are wonderful color rendition for optimum viewing and ideal for freshwater, marine and reef aquariums.
- 6500K super daylight lamp
- Simulates natural sunlight
- Excellent for nano tanks
- Save $5 (41%)