Aquarium Fluorescent Light Fixtures
Marineland Place-A-Lite Fluorescent Strip Lights are convenient replacement lights for recessed full hoods or Marineland Universal Fit Full Hoods, and may also be used over glass or acrylic canopies*. Each Place-A-Light features a textured black finish and includes 1 daylight spectrum fluorescent bulb.
- Replacement strip light for all recessed full hoods and Marineland aquariums
- Instant start, can be put on timer
- Vented for heat dissipation
- Includes 1 daylight spectrum fluorescent bulb
The Place-A-Light casing is made of high impact polystyrene, with a textured surface that won't show fingerprints. A water-resistant rubber switch protects against corrosion. Marineland Place-A-Light was formerly sold as Perfecto Perfect-A-Strip.
*Note: Place-A-Lights must be used over glass or acrylic canopies, or aquarium hoods. Do not use over open water.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 4.5"W x 2.75"H
- Includes: 24" 17 Watt T8 lamp
- Fits: 30" aquariums and 36" recessed full hoods
- Save $42 (50%)
Aqueon Fluorescent Strip Light Black is used with glass tops for proper aquarium lighting. Fluorescent models feature internally mounted electronic ballasts with instant-start circuits that allow operation on a timer or switch-controlled outlet. All fluorescent models also include full spectrum fluorescent lamps.
- For use with glass tops
- Includes one T8 fluorescent daylight bulb
- Instant-on, no flickering
- For freshwater aquarium use
- $67.95 - $79.95
- Save $40 (51%)
Marinelands Fluorescent Strip Light is a universal fit to fulfill your fresh or saltwater aquariums lighting needs. The durable, injection-molded fixture features interior white reflectors for maximum light output.
- Universal strip light for all brands of aquariums
- Excellent for either fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Shock proof and vented for heat dissipation
- 1 x T8 Daylight bulb included
Instant-start feature allows the use of timers as needed. Top vents provide heat dissipation, water-resistant rubber boots protect switches from corrosion. Can also be used for reptile terrariums.
Made in the USA.
Note: Must be used with a glass or acrylic top.
20" Strip Light: 1 x 18" Bulb - (10 Gallons)
24" Strip Light: 1 x 18" Bulb - (20H Gallons)
30" Strip Light: 1 x 24" Bulb - (20L or 29 Gallons)
36" Strip Light: 1 x 36" Bulb - (30, 40H & 65 Gallons)
48" Strip Light: 1 x 48" Bulb - (55, 80E or 110 Gallons)
- $66.95 - $199.95
- Save $100 (50%)