Aquarium Fluorescent Light Fixtures
Marineland Place-A-Lite Fluorescent Strip Lights are convenient replacement lights for recessed full hoods or Marineland Universal Fit Full Hoods, and may also be used over glass or acrylic canopies*. Each Place-A-Light features a textured black finish and includes 1 daylight spectrum fluorescent bulb.
- Replacement strip light for all recessed full hoods and Marineland aquariums
- Instant start, can be put on timer
- Vented for heat dissipation
- Includes 1 daylight spectrum fluorescent bulb
The Place-A-Light casing is made of high impact polystyrene, with a textured surface that won't show fingerprints. A water-resistant rubber switch protects against corrosion. Marineland Place-A-Light was formerly sold as Perfecto Perfect-A-Strip.
*Note: Place-A-Lights must be used over glass or acrylic canopies, or aquarium hoods. Do not use over open water.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 4.5"W x 2.75"H
- Includes: 24" 17 Watt T8 lamp
- Fits: 30" aquariums and 36" recessed full hoods
- Save $47 (55%)
Marineland's Fluorescent Strip Light is a universal fit to fulfill your fresh or saltwater aquarium's lighting needs. The durable, injection-molded fixture features interior reflectors for maximum light output.
- Universal strip light for all brands of aquariums
- Excellent for either fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Shock proof and vented for heat dissipation
- T8 Daylight bulb(s) included
Instant-start feature allows the use of timers as needed. Top vents provide heat dissipation, water-resistant rubber boots protect switches from corrosion. Can also be used for terrariums.
Made in the USA.
Note: Must be used with a glass or acrylic top.
20": 18" Bulb - (10 Gallons)
24": 18" Bulb - (20H Gallons)
30": 24" Bulb - (20L or 29 Gallons)
36": 36" Bulb - (30, 40H & 65 Gallons)
48": 48" Bulb - (55, 80E or 110 Gallons)
- $81.95 - $174.95
- Save $96 (55%)