Molybdenum And Strontium Supplements
Brightwell Aquatics Strontion is a highly concentrated ionic strontium solution which helps provide invertebrates, clams and other reef-building creatures an essential component to aragonite construction.
- Highly concentrated ionic strontium solution
- Contains no unwanted organic material
- Provides invertebrates, clams and other reef-building creatures an essential component to aragonite construction
Strontion contains no unwanted organic material, such as EDTA, gluconate, or polygluconate, and is free of phosphate, silicate and organic material. Strontium is over 50% more effective than similar additives and is marine biologist formulated.
- $16.95 - $303.95
- Save $172 (58%)
Kent Marine Strontium & Molybdenum Supplement provides bio-available strontium for lush growth of purple, pink and green calcareous algaes, snails, hard tube worms and clams.
- Mineral supplement for reef aquariums
- Provides bio-available strontium
- Supports lush growth of purple, pink and green calcareous algaes, snails, hard tube worms and clams
Magnesium is added to make up for deficiencies in some of the newer brands of sea salt mixes. Potassium & molybdenum are added to assist the symbiotic algae growing in coral and other invertebrates tissues.
Corals will open more and stay attached to their skeletons better, with regular use. Phosphate & nitrate free! Contains no gluconates, EDTA, or other organics to raise DOC levels, as many competing products do.
- $14.95 - $24.95
- Save $14 (58%)