Vitamin Reef Supplements
Kent Marine C Vitamin helps correct vitamin C deficiencies in ornamental marine organisms. Can be used as a daily supplement or when treating damaged/sick fishes and invertebrates, although not a medication.
- Enhances the immune system of fishes and invertebrates
- Helps correct vitamin C deficiencies in ornamental marine organisms
- Good daily supplement or when treating damaged/sick fishes and invertebrates
Kent Marine C Vitamin has been shown to enhance the immune system of fishes and invertebrates, as well as facilitate the metabolism of fatty acids, and stimulate the production of connective tissue, such as that damaged by head and lateral line erosion, coral propagation, bacterial and parasitic infestations, and wounds.
Particularly useful when fragmenting and propagating hard and soft corals.
- Save $5 (42%)
- Complete marine multi-vitamin supplement
- For all saltwater fish and aquatic animals
- Aids in fin regeneration
- Protects against lateral line disease
- $19.95 - $55.95
- Save $23 (42%)
- Concentrated supplement of essential reef nutrients
- With vitamins, amino acids and trace elements
- Just 10 ml effects 40 gallons
- Contains no phosphates or nitrates
- $18.95 - $244.95
- Save $101 (44%)