Vitamin Reef Supplements
Kent Marine C Vitamin helps correct vitamin C deficiencies in ornamental marine organisms. Can be used as a daily supplement or when treating damaged/sick fishes and invertebrates, although not a medication.
- Enhances the immune system of fishes and invertebrates
- Helps correct vitamin C deficiencies in ornamental marine organisms
- Good daily supplement or when treating damaged/sick fishes and invertebrates
Kent Marine C Vitamin has been shown to enhance the immune system of fishes and invertebrates, as well as facilitate the metabolism of fatty acids, and stimulate the production of connective tissue, such as that damaged by head and lateral line erosion, coral propagation, bacterial and parasitic infestations, and wounds.
Particularly useful when fragmenting and propagating hard and soft corals.
- Save $5 (42%)
Boyd Enterprises Vita-Chem Saltwater is the original vitamin supplement for your aquarium. It is a pre-stabilized multi-vitamin, great for fin regeneration and the prevention of lateral line disease.
- The original vitamin supplement for your aquarium
- Great for fin regeneration and prevention of lateral line disease
- Suitable for saltwater fish and all marine aquatic animals
- $25.95 - $72.95
- Save $40 (56%)
Seachem Reef Plus is a full spectrum reef supplement containing trace elements, vitamins, and amino acids demonstrated to have a positive impact on the growth of corals and other desirable reef creatures.
- Concentrated vitamin and amino acid supplement
- Use 10mL for every 40 gallons of saltwater
- For saltwater aquarium use only
Seachem Reef Plus is formulated to provide nutrients available from natural tropical reef waters. Contains vitamin B12, vitamin C, thiamine, inositol, choline, iodide, and other essential constituents at pH 8.3. Reef Plus is nitrate/phosphate free.
- $11.95 - $316.95
- Save $173 (56%)