Aquarium Water Pumps
Rio Plus Aqua Power Head Pumps 50, 90, 180 are most often used for table top fountains, Rio 400, 600 are perfect for small aquariums and larger fountains and Rio 1100, 3100 are great for aquarium or pond use.
- For wet/dry filters, venturi protein skimmers, undergravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains
- Use as a submersible pump only!
- Inlet screen prevents debris from damaging the impeller
Rio pumps are submersible and are not to be used as external pumps. May be used with the Rio Pro Filter and/or Rio Large Fountain Heads. These pumps do not have an inlet for tubing to attach to.
To assess your aquarium needs you should consider a pump that circulates 4 times tank volume for freshwater and 5 times for salt water. The use of filters or when bringing water up more than 1 foot will begin to reduce the total GPH flow and should be considered. Pond circulation should be 2-3 times volume of small ponds. Larger ponds should have circulation as close to total volume as possible. All Rio pumps come with a flow control valve that allows you to adjust the output to meet the needs of your water project. Models include 6ft / 1.8m cord. Pumps operate at 115V / 60Hz and come with power transformer with UL, CSA, GS, CE, SAA listings available.
Model 50: 69 GPH (Max Head 1')
Model 90: 85 GPH (Max Head 2')
Model 180: 120 GPH (Max Head 3')
Model 400: 144 GPH (Max Head 3.5')
Model 600: 200 GPH (Max Head 4')
Model 800: 211 GPH (Max Head 5')
Model 1100: 300 GPH (Max Head 6')
Model 1400: 420 GPH (Max Head 6.5')
Model 1700: 642 GPH (Max Head 6')
Model 2500: 748 GPH (Max Head 10')
Model 3100: 900 GPH (Max Head 10')
- $37.95 - $58.95
- Save $30 (51%)
Aqueon QuietFlow Submersible Utility Pumps are the handy, all-around solution for a variety of uses, from aquarium sumps to household fountains. These versatile, rugged, low maintenance pumps are fully submersible, quiet-running, and provide high performance with adjustable flow rates to meet your needs.
- High performance with adjustable flow rate
- Silent, versatile, low maintenance
- Fully submersible with suction cup anchors
These powerful pumps are energy efficient while providing impressive power. They make excellent return pumps for under-cabinet sump filtration systems, or any other submerged water circulation needs. Pumps include mounting suction cups and grounded power cords. Safe for fresh and saltwater aquariums.
1-year manufacturer warranty. UL-listed.
- 106-317 GPH
- Fits 1/2" or 3/4" flex tube
- 264-449 GPH
- Fits 3/4" or 1" flex tube
- 3/4" threads
- $39.95 - $104.95
- Save $53 (50%)
The Supreme Aqua Mag Magnetic Drive utility pump is a magnetically-driven, submersible pump. This Supreme Aqua-Mag pump features a unique energy-efficient design uses only one moving part - a ceramic/magnetic impeller. 10 foot long three pronged power cord make installation in larger ponds a breeze.
- Energy-efficient design - just 1 moving part
- Completely submersible, use in or out of the water
- Pump salt or fresh water
- 3-year limited warranty
Supreme Mag-Drive Pumps have been designed and manufactured using the latest developments in magnetic technology. The pump consists of a power unit encased in water-proof epoxy which creates a magnetic field. This drives a powerful ceramic magnetic impeller, the only moving part. The advantages of this technology are many.
This Mag Drive Pump:
- Is extremely energy efficient compared to equivalent conventional pumps
- Is virtually maintenance free - no seals to wear out, no contaminating oils
- Can be used in either salt or freshwater environments
- Can be used for submersible or in-line applications
These sturdy pumps are ideal for water garden and ponds, statuary, aquariums, and hydroponic gardening...or wherever you want to pump salt or freshwater efficiently.
- Fish safe - no oil or harmful substances to leak
- For saltwater and freshwater aquariums or ponds
- Only one moving part - no motor seals to wear or leak
- Submersible or for in-line use
- Energy efficient - consumes half the electricity of conventional pumps with similar flow
- 1" NPT threaded inlet/outlet
- $115.95 - $441.95
- Save $221 (50%)
Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Pro Series Aquaium Pump
- ECO-SAV runs cooler and generates more power with less energy
- prevents overheating
- Cooling chambers provide air-cooling during dry use and water cooling in wet applications.
- Note: Not suitable for external applications.
- $17.95 - $228.95
- Save $115 (51%)
Lifegard Quiet One Pro Series Water Pump Eco-Sav runs cooler and generates more power with less energy consumption. Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris. Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials, and corrosion-resistant bearings. EZ access cover allows ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft, and removable impellers. Innovative cooling chambers provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- runs cooler and generates more power with less energy consumption
- Easy access cover allows ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistance
- Innovative cooling chambers provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris
- $35.95 - $222.95
- Save $112 (51%)
Hydor Koralia 3G Third Generation Circulation and Wave Pumps feature the very latest in innovation from the aquarium powerhead leaders. These high performance pumps create healthy water circulation and movement with minimal power use and easy maintenance.
- Energy efficient universal circulation and wave pump
- Designed especially for peak performance in reef aquariums
- Anti-vibration, highly customizable design
Koralia 3G Third Generation Water Pumps may be used in all aquarium types (freshwater, marine and reef). Koralias patented Dual Magnetic Support System (DMSS) is a sphere-shaped connection which allows the powerhead to be directed freely. The energy efficient design is timer compatible and delivers more flow for less wattage. Includes a cable protector and three attachments to create unique wave patterns.
Note: Koralia pumps are specially designed for creating water movement in aquariums and tanks. This is not a filtration pump. Be sure to read all instructions and safety information for proper set-up.
1350 GPH: 5.5 Watt - 50-125 Freshwater Gallons / 40-75 Marine Gallons
1950 GPH: 6.3 Watt - 90-180 Freshwater Gallons / 55-110 Marine Gallons
2450 GPH: 8.5 Watt - 125-250 Freshwater Gallons / 75-150 Marine Gallons
- $136.95 - $168.95
- Save $84 (50%)
The Aquatop Submersible NP-Series Aquarium Pump is powerful, efficient, and versatile. With high flow rate and multi-purpose fittings, this pump can be used as a powerhead, circulation pump, and main system pump.
- Extremely quiet running
- Low energy consumption
- Ideal for fresh and saltwater aquariums, ponds and water gardens
Aquatop Submersible NP-Series Aquarium Pumps are ideal for small to medium aquariums, small ponds, water gardens and fountains. The NP series features an adjustable flow rate, which offers energy savings and allows the pump to operate at maximum efficiency.
- 118 GPH
- 7 Watt
- 27" Max Head
- Save $18 (50%)
Ditch the noisy, bulky, energy-sucking pumps you're used to. Whether you are a marine hobbyist or a passionate freshwater aquarist, know that Hydors Seltz D DC Controllable pumps are the perfect fit for your aquarium needs. Hydor Seltz D brings controllable pumps into the realm of affordability and makes it easy to enjoy the advantages that DC pumps can offer. Seltz D DC is a multipurpose electronic universal pump, designed for energy savings. Water flow is adjusted by the included electronic controller. The Hydor Seltz D DC pumps are ideal for sumps, refugiums, biological filters, and in the general circulation of freshwater or saltwater aquariums to benefit the ecosystems health. Seltz D DC is equipped with pre-filter and barbed pipe fitting for various sized hoses.
- Max Flow: 750 - 1000 GPH
- Max Head - 12.5 FT
- Inlet/Outlet Size - 5/8" to 1" stepped barb adapters
- Dimensions - 6.4" L x 3.1" W x 4.3" H
- Power Consumption - 24w - 32w
Seltz D DC pumps are suitable for saltwater and freshwater use. The pumps can be used in-line or submerged, they are equipped with sensors that detect the presence of water moving through the pump so it will shut off to prevent damage.
- $245.95 - $305.95
- Save $153 (50%)
Aquatop CP Series Circulating Pumps move water in a whole new way. These innovative aquarium water pumps feature an articulating ball joint that allows a full 360° range of motion, providing healthy, vital water movement even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Articulating ball joint allows full 360° range of motion
- Provides healthy water movement even in hard-to-reach areas
- Convenient suction cup/magnet mounting system for glass or acrylic walls
Unlike other circulation pumps, CP Series pumps feature a high flow impeller system with a ceramic impeller shaft that provides greater strength and longevity than traditional plastic shafts. The impeller is capable of moving more gallons per hour to promote a healthy aquatic environment thats free of stagnant water.
CP Series pumps are easy to install in your fresh or saltwater aquarium, with a magnetic mount that sturdy hold and a suction cup to hold the pump even more securely in place while dampening vibrations from the motor. This versatile mounting system makes it easy to position the pump anywhere in your tank. The dual suction cup/magnet mounting system holds to any glass or acrylic surface up to 15 mm (0.6 inches) thick.
- Save $29 (50%)