Aquarium Ph Boosters
Raises the pH of freshwater aquariums. Improper pH can stress fish and cause diseases. Use a test kit regularly to accurately monitor pH. Contains Sodium Hydroxide.
- Aquarium pH adjuster
- Raises pH of freshwater aquariums
- Helps maintain proper pH for fish health
- $6.95 - $76.95
- Save $41 (53%)
API Proper pH 6.5 Freshwater Aquarium pH Stabilizer sets and holds pH to 6.5 and resists pH rebound. pH is the measure of the acidity of water, on a scale ranging from 0-14. ApH of 0 is the most acidic, while a pH of 14 is the most alkaline. Water with a pH of 7.0 is considered "neutral". Along with keeping your pH at the correct levels Proper pH 6.5 also removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines, adds electrolytes & detoxifies heavy metals in freshwater aquariums. It is perfect for soft water species including Tetras, discus, Rasboras, and Angelfish.
- Sets & stabilizes pH to 6.5
- Removes chlorine
- Ideal for Tetras, Discus and Angelfish
- Use when setting up a new tank, adjusting pH in an established tank, and water changes
- Save $30 (53%)