Jungle Aquarium Salt is a premium additive from the highest quality salt available. This salt helps reduce stress, adds beneficial electrolytes, helps keep aquariums clean, and may be used to hatch Brine shrimp eggs. Add with every water change to reduce fish stress and help condition water.
- For tropical fish and goldfish
- Reduces stress and adds beneficial electrolytes
- Cleans aquariums and accessories
Use monthly for regular aquarium maintenance.
- Save $3 (48%)
Instant Ocean sea salt contains every necessary major, minor, and trace element and has no nitrates and no phosphates. It was developed through sophisticated biological and chemical testing, and every batch is analyzed to assure consistent high quality.
- Fast dissolving
- Nitrate free
- Phosphate free
Exceptional solubility, uniform particle size, and outstanding package value have made Instant Ocean salt the choice of aquarists for over 40 years. No other product outperforms Instant Ocean salt. Our guarantee of quality is supported by a history of proven usage. Instant Ocean salt is the world's most popular brand of sea salt.
3 lbs Treats 10 Gallons
7.5 lbs Treats 25 Gallons
15 lbs Treats 50 Gallons
45 lbs Treats 150 Gallons
46 lbs: Treats 160 Gallons
60 lbs Treats 200 Gallons
- $9.95 - $125.95
- Save $52 (44%)
Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt is a chemically-sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of cichlids. It contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium, as well as trace elements such as iron, aluminum, and iodide.
- Chemically sound blend of salts
- Replicates the natural environment of African Cichlids
- Contains all physiologically essential elements
Contains no harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium, or cadmium.
Dosing: (by fish origin)
- Tanganyika - 1.5 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 160 gallons)
- Malawi - .75 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 350 gallons)
- Victoria - .5 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 500 gallons)
Directions: (All doses given for 10 gallons [40 L])
- Tanganyika: Use 11 g (1.5 teaspoons).
- Malawi: Use 5.5 g (3/4 teaspoons).
- Victoria: Use 3.6 g (1/2 teaspoon).
- pH Buffering: Seachem’s Tanganyika Buffer (pH 9.0–9.4) and Malawi/Victoria Buffer (pH 7.8–8.4) should be used to adjust carbonate hardness and pH.
Tips: Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes. To add salt to an established tank, base dose on water being changed. Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water. It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
- Save $5 (43%)
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals is carefully formulated and ideal for all Reef Tanks, Reef Crystals is scientifically tested and performance-certified by Marineland Labs - your assurance of superior quality, consistency and value.
- Synthetic aquarium salt for reef aquariums
- Contains essential ocean reef elements
- Encourage growth of corals, anemones, invertebrates and coralline algae
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals is vitally enriched with extra measures of calcium, selected trace elements and vitamins. The inclusion of these important substances at concentrations greater than that found in natural sea water assures their extended availability in the reef aquarium, thus optimizing the long-term health and growth of corals, anemones, and other invertebrates.
Fully compatible with all marine aquariums, Instant Ocean Reef Crystals also contains a metal detoxifier that neutralizes excess heavy metals, e.g. copper, often found (in elevated concentrations) in domestic water supplies. And the best thing about Reef Crystals is that it's a one-stop solution -- no additional additives required.
- $43.95 - $146.95
- Save $61 (41%)