Aquarium Water Tubing
Lees Rigid Plastic Tubing is a clear rigid PVC tubing with thin walls. All rigid tubing is 36 inches long and can be used as replacement uplift tubes or to fabricate custom set-ups for aquariums, fountains and pools.
- Measured as Outside Diameter OD Tubing
- Thinwall rigid tubing is made of clear PVC
- All sizes are 36" long
- Thinwall is approximately 1/32" thick
- $2.95 - $10.95
- Save $6 (66%)
Lee's Clear Tubing comes in a variety of sizes and can be used for Pond Tubing or Aquarium Tubing. Measurements are for ID Tubing - (inside diameter). Packaged in pre-printed dispenser boxes for easy storage or dispersal for stores.
- Resistant to ultra-violet rays
- Features slip-fit for standard barbed fittings commonly used in pond applications, Barbed fittings require clamps
- Soft, thick-wall hose
Note: Can be used with Pondmaster Pond Air Pumps!
Inside diameter is slightly undersized for tight fit - (You may heat the end of the tube in warm water to slide onto tight fittings!) Size and flow arrows printed on all tubing & Marked every foot. Clamps Required on Tubing greater than 1" diameter!
- $63.95 - $226.95
- Save $129 (57%)
#26 Eagle Crepe Rubber Bands are made from durable, 85% crepe rubber for maximum longevity. These small, unobtrusive rubber bands are great for securing loose items in your aquarium.
- Great for securing loose items in your aquarium
- Durable, 85% crepe rubber construction
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 1/8" x 1/32"
Thoroughly clean rubber bands before adding to any tank to avoid introducing potentially toxic chemicals into your aquarium environment.
- Save $14 (57%)