Ocean Nutrition ready to use freshly hatched baby brine shrimp (fresh artemia) are identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched baby brine shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done. This is an ideal food for delicate fish, fish fry and as food for invertebrates.
- Freshly hatched Artemia
- Ideal food for small, delicate fish, fry and invertebrates
- For salt and freshwater aquariums
These pre-hatched baby brine shrimp have excellent buoyancy, so the food remains in the water column to facilitate feeding. Each package contains in excess of 1.5 million nauplii and will not cloud water. The product can be kept and stored at normal room temperature as long as the bottle has not been opened. Once opened, keep refrigerated, and use within six weeks.
Ingredients: Brine Shrimp, Water, Salt.
Crude Protein (min) - 7.0%
Crude Fat (max) - 0.7%
Crude Fiber (min) - 0.7%
Moisture (max) - 95.5%
Ash (min) - 0.4%
Phosphorus (max) - 0.1%
- $17.95 - $51.95
- Save $22 (42%)
Hatch your own fish food or use as an educational tool with the San Francisco Bay Brands Brine Shrimp Shimpery Kit.
- Includes Shrimpery Kit and 3 packets of hatch mix
- Simple to use - Just add water
- Not intended to raise shrimp to adult size
- Recommended For - Baby fish, reef tanks, educational purposes and science experiments
- Save $11 (43%)