- Super concentrated aqua-cultured phytoplankton complex
- With beneficial Nannochloropsis, Tetraselmis and Isochrysis sp. Tahitian
- Excellent source of essential proteins, carbohydrates and lipids
- Great for live corals (hard and soft), tube worms, clams and other invertebrates
- $17.95 - $82.95
- Save $47 (58%)
- Vitamin and mineral-rich diet for fine filter-feeders
- Contains healthy ingredients from spirulina and kelp
- Enhances the health of corals, anemones, sponges and more
- $17.95 - $30.95
- Save $18 (58%)
Seachem Reef Zooplankton is a concentrated blend of marine zooplankton that contains no added dyes or synthetic pigments. This natural source of carotenoids for colorations provides essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and amino acids for coral growth.
- Stimulates coral growth
- Provides important nutrients
- Contains a natural source of carotenoids for colorations
Reef Zooplankton is enhanced to increase the bioavailability of important nutrients, which helps corals expend less energy to derive nutritional benefit.
- Save $19 (57%)
Zooplanktos M Zooplankton will provide your filter feeders with delicious zooplankton and eggs, from 500-1000 micrometers, with this powerful supplement.
- Zooplankton suspension for marine animals
- Highly concentrated formula
- Great for fishes, stony corals, clams & other filter-feeding invertebrates
Zooplanktos M is a highly concentrated formula which is ideal for stony corals, sponges, clams, tunicates, tube worms, larval crustaceans and juvenile fishes. Zooplanktos M is loaded with amino acids, including omega-3 HUFAs, vitamins, minerals, and caretenoid pigments for bringing out color. A proprietary amino acid is also added to further enhance color. This product does not require refrigeration.
- Save $21 (57%)
Seachem Reef PhytoPlankton is a concentrated blend of green and brown marine phytoplankton that provides invertebrates with essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, amino acids and carotenoids.
- Natural source of carotenoids & other essential nutrients for invertebrates
- Provides a bioavailable source of enhanced pigmentation
- Allows corals to expend less energy to derive nutritional benefit
Carotenoids, in addition to providing essential proteins, also provide your invertebrates with the benefits of antioxidant activity.
Reef PhytoPlankton makes use of blended cultures, which have enhanced biological benefits over single cultures.
No refrigeration required. No added dyes or synthetic pigments.
- Save $19 (57%)