Bird Treat Holders
JW Insight Cuttlebone Holder holds all cuttlebones. Helps keep cuttlebone debris and fragments from falling outside the cage. Easy to use. Step by step instructions.
- Holds all cuttlebones
- Helps keep cuttlebone debris and fragments from falling outside the cage
- Cuttlebone Holder Mesaures: 8"L x 3.5"W
- Ideal for parakeets, canaries, cockatiels and similar birds
- $7.95 - $38.95
- Save $21 (54%)
The Living World All Purpose Holder fits most bird cages and is ideal for suspending fruit, cuttlebone, pray millet and other treats suitable for small birds. Plastic clips attach securely to the bars of small and medium cages.
- All purpose treat holder for bird cages
- Holds fruit and treats for small birds
- Plastic clips fit virtually any cage
- $5.95 - $64.95
- Save $34 (53%)
The Zoo-Max Millet and Vegetable holder is the perfect place for your Parrot to enjoy some tasty spray millet and other foods from. Simply wrap the millet inside the holder, then use the pear link provided to quickly and easily fasten this holder to your birds cage or play gym stand.
- Acrylic holder
- Holds millet and other foods
- Great for all sizes of birds
- Save $5 (48%)
Prevue Birdie Basics Treat Clips make it easy to provide your feathered friend with veggies, cuttlebones, and more. Each package contains 2 plastic clips which fit cages with up to 1/2" wire spacing.
- Plastic clamps for vegetables, cuttlebone and more
- Clips fit wire spacing up to 1/2" wide
- Clip Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.5"W
Cleaning Guide: Thoroughly inspect all toys and accessories on a daily basis. Wipe clean with a damp soft cloth as needed before returning to the cage.
- $4.95 - $52.95
- Save $28 (53%)
The Penn Plax Spray Millet Holder with Bells creates a convenient and fun way to hang spray millet. Ideal for small birds this millet holder has a perch and bells to create an enjoyable experience for you and your feathered friend.
- Perch for convenience
- Bells for fun
- Ideal for smaller birds
- $4.95 - $45.95
- Save $24 (53%)