Bird Heaters & Thermometers
- Protects exotic birds from harmful effects of air conditioning & cold drafts
- Thermostatically controlled to optimum body temperature
- Safe, consistent source of warmth reduces avian stress
This low voltage bird heater mounts right to the side of any wire cage and provides a safe, consistent source of warmth to support a stable avian environment. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally, and may be used in outdoor aviaries if protected from the weather.
While not adjustable, the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is thermostatically controlled to help maintain a bird’s ideal body temperature. A larger size is safe to use with a smaller bird. There is no on/off switch; the perch is always on when plugged in, and may be left on even when the cage is covered.
Tip: Use with the K&H Thermo-Perch to provide your exotic bird with safe, healthy warmth from its head to its toes!
Cleaning Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth, soap and water.
- 12 volts
- 6.5' power cord
- 1-year warranty
- $66.95 - $78.95
- Save $33 (42%)
- Pocket sized & easy to use - just point and click
- Instantly measures body, cage, perch & egg temperatures
- Precise digital readings at the touch of a button
- Reads Fahrenheit (-28° to 230°F) or Celsius (-33° to 110°C)
- One CR2032 Lithium cell battery required (included)
- Save $17 (42%)