Bird Nesting Material
Prevue Nesting Material is made of all natural cotton fiber threads which provide birds with the material needed to satisfy their natural instincts and build a comfortable, durable nest. The package features a perforated hole that lets birds pull out fibers with ease.
- All natural cotton fiber thread nesting material
- Satisfies birds' natural nesting instincts
- Dispenser hole lets birds pull out fibers
The box features attachment wires for easy addition to your bird's cage. Pop out the perforated hole in the front of the box, pull out a few fibers, and let your feathered friends instinctively pluck at the fibers to use in their nest building.
- $5.95 - $31.95
- Save $13 (50%)
Kaytee Walnut Pet Bird Litter is made from all-natural, crushed walnut shells. This litter is incredibly easy to clean and will not stick or cling to cages like other litters, and makes an excellent non-contact bedding for all types of pet birds.
- Extra clean litter for a healthier pet home
- Easy to clean, non-contact bedding
- Made with natural crushed walnut shells
Walnut Litter provides moderate absorbency and odor control with minimal dust.
Note: Use only in cages with grate separating litter from birds. Due to possible health concerns from potential bird ingestion, Walnut Litter should not come in direct contact with birds.
Ingredients: Natural Crushed Walnut Shells.
- Save $20 (42%)
Prevue Cozy Corner fleece bird blankets help keep birds warm even in the colder months or drafty areas. Simply attach one to your bird's cage in a corner near the perch, and your bird will naturally snuggle up to it whenever it's feeling chilly.
- Helps keep birds warm in drafty areas & cool weather
- Soft fleece with ties for easy cage attachment
- Perfect for lovebirds, parakeets, canaries & similar sized birds
Note: Cozy Corners ship in assorted colors. Please let us choose one for you!
- $5.95 - $7.95
- Save $4 (46%)
Prevue Coco Bed is 100% natural sterilized coconut fiber and makes an excellent nesting or bedding material for birds and small pets. This natural nesting solution is dry, highly absorbent, completely dust-free, and made from renewable sources!
- 100% dehydrated & sterilized coconut fiber
- Dry, absorbent & dust-free
- Good for birds & most small animals
Coco bed is great for nesting, bedding, plucking, and burrowing. Use it loose in the cage or as replacement filler for your pet's favorite stuffed toys!
- $5.95 - $47.95
- Save $20 (44%)
Living World Nesting Material satisfies your bird's natural nesting requirements with easy accessibility. Birds remove the cotton strings to help meet their nesting needs through an access hole in the front of the box.
- Satisfies your bird's natural nesting requirements
- Easy accessibility
- Easily attaches inside your bird's cage
This product easily attaches inside your bird's cage.
- $5.95 - $58.95
- Save $25 (49%)
- Nesting material for birds, gerbils, hamsters & more
- Contains 100% top grade short cotton fibers
- Naturally fluffy, easy to pull, and pet-safe
Made in the USA.
- Save $3 (47%)
- 100% natural cotton nesting material
- Perfect for small animals & nesting birds
- Fluffs up to 5X original size
Made in the USA.
- Save $2 (41%)
Ecotrition Nesting Material is a natural fiber for nesting Satisfies natural urge to build nests. Designed for easy access to soft nest lining. Maximum comfort for breeding and raising hatch-lings.
- Ideal nest lining for all birds
- All natural cotton fiber
- Great for breeding & raising hatchlings
Made in the USA.
Directions: Attach a nesting box near a cage opening. Place a nesting form in the box. Then, fasten a carton of UltraCare Nesting Material near the box, inside the cage with the clip between the cage wires. Pull a small amount of UltraCare Nesting Material through the opening in front of container. Your bird will get the idea and begin to line its nest.
- $4.95 - $56.95
- Save $24 (46%)