Bird Nesting Material
Kaytee Walnut Pet Bird Litter is made from all-natural, crushed walnut shells. This litter is incredibly easy to clean and will not stick or cling to cages like other litters, and makes an excellent non-contact bedding for all types of pet birds.
- Extra clean litter for a healthier pet home
- Easy to clean, non-contact bedding
- Made with natural crushed walnut shells
Walnut Litter provides moderate absorbency and odor control with minimal dust.
Note: Use only in cages with grate separating litter from birds. Due to possible health concerns from potential bird ingestion, Walnut Litter should not come in direct contact with birds.
Ingredients: Natural Crushed Walnut Shells.
- Save $32 (50%)
Prevue Nesting Material is made of all natural cotton fiber threads which provide birds with the material needed to satisfy their natural instincts and build a comfortable, durable nest. The package features a perforated hole that lets birds pull out fibers with ease.
- All natural cotton fiber thread nesting material
- Satisfies birds' natural nesting instincts
- Dispenser hole lets birds pull out fibers
The box features attachment wires for easy addition to your birds cage. Pop out the perforated hole in the front of the box, pull out a few fibers, and let your feathered friends instinctively pluck at the fibers to use in their nest building.
- $3.95 - $42.95
- Save $22 (52%)
Prevue Coco Bed is 100% natural sterilized coconut fiber and makes an excellent nesting or bedding material for birds and small pets. This natural nesting solution is dry, highly absorbent, completely dust-free, and made from renewable sources!
- 100% dehydrated and sterilized coconut fiber
- Dry, absorbent and dust-free
- Good for birds and most small animals
- For small/medium birds & small animals
Coco bed is great for nesting, bedding, plucking, and burrowing. Use it loose in the cage or as replacement filler for your pets favorite stuffed toys!
- $4.95 - $59.95
- Save $30 (50%)
Living World Nesting Material satisfies your birds natural nesting requirements with easy accessibility. Birds remove the cotton strings to help meet their nesting needs through an access hole in the front of the box.
- Satisfies your birds natural nesting requirements
- Easy accessibility
- Easily attaches inside your birds cage
This product easily attaches inside your birds cage.
- $4.95 - $102.95
- Save $52 (55%)
Prevue Cozy Corner fleece bird blankets help keep birds warm even in the colder months or drafty areas. Simply attach one to your birds cage in a corner near the perch, and your bird will naturally snuggle up to it whenever its feeling chilly.
- Helps keep birds warm in drafty areas and cool weather
- Soft fleece with ties for easy cage attachment
- Perfect for lovebirds, parakeets, canaries and similar sized birds
- Machine washable
Small: 5.5" Long
Medium: 8" Long
Large: 11.5" Long
Note: Cozy Corners ship in assorted colors. Please let us choose one for you!
- $4.95 - $60.95
- Save $31 (51%)
Lixit Cotton Nesting Material provides an instant nest for birds, gerbils, hamsters, and other small critters. This all natural material contains 100% top-grade short cotton fibers, making it easy for your pet to pull apart and assemble the perfect nesting space.
- Nesting material for birds, gerbils, hamsters and more
- Contains 100% top grade short cotton fibers
- Naturally fluffy, easy to pull, and pet-safe
Made in the USA.
- Save $2 (45%)
Lixit Cozy Nest 100% natural cotton bedding is an ideal nesting material for small pets or nesting birds. One 12 Count pack contains twelve pads of soft, safe cotton fibers that, when pulled, fluff up to 5 times the pads original size to create a habitat that satisfies your pets natural instincts.
- 100% natural cotton nesting material
- Perfect for small animals and nesting birds
- Fluffs up to 5X original size
Made in the USA.
- Save $2 (49%)
Ecotrition Nesting Material is a natural fiber for nesting Satisfies natural urge to build nests. Designed for easy access to soft nest lining. Maximum comfort for breeding and raising hatch-lings.
- Ideal nest lining for all birds
- All natural cotton fiber
- Great for breeding and raising hatchlings
Made in the USA.
Directions: Attach a nesting box near a cage opening. Place a nesting form in the box. Then, fasten a carton of UltraCare Nesting Material near the box, inside the cage with the clip between the cage wires. Pull a small amount of UltraCare Nesting Material through the opening in front of container. Your bird will get the idea and begin to line its nest.
- $2.95 - $55.95
- Save $28 (59%)