Cat Bowls Dishes
The Van Ness Ecoware Decorative Cat Dish is designed to help your kitty go green! This unique dinner dish is made of natural bamboo, contains no chemicals or heavy metals and is completely degradable. It is ideally sized for small cats, with a fun, stylish design your feline friend will love.
- Made from bamboo and free of chemicals and heavy metals
- Non-skid silicone base keeps dish and dinner where they belong
- Easy to clean, high gloss finish
The dishs non-skid base is made of kitchen utensil-grade silicone. The dish is safe for your pet and the environment and is completely degradable when exposed to typical composting conditions. USDA-certified biobased product.
Specifications: 8 oz (5.25"D x 1.25"H)
- $8.95 - $45.95
- Save $22 (52%)
The Spot Ceramic Stoneware Feeding Dish is made with heavyweight ceramic to eliminate movement and spillage. This beautifully decorated stoneware feeding dish is topped off with a high gloss protective finish and perfect for cats and reptiles.
- Gread as a food dish or drinking saucer
- Use for cats, reptiles or small dogs
- Made with heavyweight ceramic to eliminate movement and spillage
- Easy to hand clean with soap and water
- Dish Dimensions: 5.25"W x 1.75"H
- $9.95 - $54.95
- Save $29 (53%)
The Crackle Dish Series by Ethical Products features a rustic, crackle-glaze finish on sturdy, machine washable stoneware. Treat your furry friend to some color and style while they dine. The high-gloss glaze makes it easy to clean and the durable ceramic makes it heavier than most plastic feeding dishes, which means less spilling and less mess.
- High-Gloss Finish
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heavyweight Stoneware
- Save $7 (47%)