Cat Grooming Brushes Combs
No one knows exactly how the rumors that grooming your pet had to be an unpleasant experience got started, but the Four Paws Love Glove is here to put them all to rest! The one-size-fits-all glove fits comfortably on your hand and features soft, flexible tips to remove mats, tangles and loose hair while therapeutically massaging your cats skin.
- Removes dead, dull hair
- Glove dimensions 9"L x 6.75"W
- Love glove cleans and softens cat coat
- Gentle and soothing massage tips
- Eliminates mats and tangles
The Love Glove is flexible enough to reach all those hard-to-reach areas on your cats body that are more difficult with brushes. There is no handle to grasp, so you can forget about those painful hand cramps. The Love Gloves massaging tips are completely nonabrasive and gentle on your cats skin, removing dead or loose hair without cutting or scratching. It can also be used to remove hair from carpet or furniture!
For right-handed use.
Instructions: Secure glove on hand with adjustable strap and gently stroke your pets coat. Brush coat as needed and loose hair will cling to Love Glove. Hair can easily be peeled off or rinsed with cold water.
Cleaning Instructions: Four Paws Love Glove can be hand washed with warm water and air dried.
- Save $7 (50%)
The JW GripSoft Cat Brush is designed to make sure you never get another scratch or claw while brushing again. Features soft, gentle pins that won't hurt your cats skin, and a comfortable, sure-grip handle for easy brushing.
- Soft, gentle pins ensure comfortable brushing
- Untangles mats and snarls for a sleek coat
- Dimensions: 7.5"L (Brush Head 2"L x 2.5"W)
- No-slip, comfortable rubber grip
- Save $4 (47%)
The Safari Cat Brush is excellent for general grooming of cats of all sizes. With a comfortable, ergonomic handle and tough bristles, this brush helps to eliminate mats and tangles while removing loose hair. Regular use will also help to reduce shedding.
- Great for all breeds of cat
- Helps maintain your cats shiny coat
- Helps to remove mats and tangles while removing any loose hair
Bristle Cat Brush Mesures 8" Long x 2" Wide
- Save $5 (48%)
JW GripSoft Soft Slicker Brush is especially designed for pets with sensitive skin and fine, silky coats. The soft rubber-sheathed handle gives you a non-slip, comfortable grip while you give your cats and kittens a soft, gentle brushing.
- Ideal for cats with soft, sensitive skin and silky coats
- No-slip, comfortable grip handle
- Great for regular brushing
- Save $8 (50%)
The Magic Coat Pet Comb by Four Paws is a multifunctional grooming comb designed for your pets regular needs. Coarse and fine stainless steel teeth easily remove mats and tangles while lifting and fluffing the coat and removing loose or dead hair.
- Removes tangles and mats
- Coarse and fine teeth with rounded tips
- Lifts and fluffs coats
- Hygienic stainless steel comb
Ideal for coat types:
- Save $5 (48%)
The My FURst Groomer for Kittens is the perfect tool to start your kitten on a life-long grooming routine with! This tool is specifically designed to offer an amazingly smoothing, massaging experience to brush your kitten, all while keeping her hair shiny, clean and healthy.
- 3-piece interchangeable slicker brush and comb set
- Extra safe and gentle for your kittens young delicate skin
- Specially created bristles with angled tips
- Spacious teeth for a comfortable experience for your kitten
- Easy push-button to change out grooming attachments
- Save $33 (52%)
The FURminator Cat Short Hair Undercoat DeShedding Tool for large cats will help remove the loose hair associated with shedding. The edge reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat. When done just push the Furejector button to release hair with ease. Regular deshedding can help reduce hairball formation because fewer loose hairs are consumed during self-grooming. Designed especially for cats that weigh more than 10 pounds.Best used weekly for cats with double coats.
- Edge reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair
- Curved SkinGuard design glides over cats skin
- Helps keep coat dirt- and debris-free
- A push of the button releases hair with ease
- Helps reduce hairball formation
- Save $36 (53%)
FURminator deShedding Tool helps prevent hairballs while reducing shedding up to 90%. Up to 2/3 of the hair a cat shed is ingested during self-grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat and the cause of potentially serious problems.
- Edge Reaches Through the Topcoat to Remove Loose Undercoat Hair
- Stimulates Natural Oil Production, Which Protects Skin & Promotes Healthy, Shiny Coat
- Reduces Airborne Allergens
- Best Used Weekly for Cats with Double Coats
- Curved SkinGuard Design Glides Over Cats Skin
INSTRUCTIONS: Please read all instructions and FAQs carefully before beginning your grooming. Use the FURminator undercoat deShedding Tool only as directed. Undercoat deShedding is not the same as brushing or combing it removes loose dead hair from shedding without cutting or damaging the topcoat.
Step 1: Undercoat deShedding can be performed at any time on a pet with a completely dry coat, but for best results, it is recommended to be performed immediately after washing or drying. FURminator brands extensive line of grooming products are designed to promote healthy skin and co.ats in pets, and significantly reduce the amount of hair that is being shed into the house with regular use.
Step 2: Before using the undercoat deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises, and skin conditions, which your pets coat may conceal. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing. Also, before using the undercoat deShedding tool, remove tangles or mats with FURminator Fur Dematting Tool or Grooming Rake.
Step 3: Use the undercoat deShedding tool much like a brush, gently stroking across the pets coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth towards the coat. Start from your pets head and work your way back, using extra care near the stomach, legs, genitals, and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead of using fewer long, gentle strokes up and away from your pets skin. Although the Skinguard design prevents digging in at edges and helps the undercoat deShedding tool slide over skin, deep or rough brushing can still irritate pet skin, so avoid brushing with excessive pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation discontinue use. Step 4. As undercoat hair is collected by your tool, excess hair can be removed from the teeth of the tool by pushing the FURejector button. *When used as directed.
- Save $33 (52%)