Cat Behavior Control
With Sentry Calming Collar for Cats help your them know theres nothing to fear. These collars provide constant contact with calming pheromones wherever they go. The collars are clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking, destructive behavior, clawing and anti-social behavior.
- Uses a Pheromone that mimics the one mother cats produce to calm thier kittens.
- releases Pheromones for up to 30 Days
- Helps Reduce Excessive Meowing, Marking & Scratching
- Lavender Chamonile Fragrance
- Fits Up to 15" Neck
- $37.95 - $94.95
- Save $50 (53%)
Nutri-Vet Scratch-Not Spray is a safe, topical behavior control with a bitter taste that discourages cats from scratching and chewing hot spots, injuries and bandages. Because cats are naturally sensitive to the bitter taste, it can also be used to reduce clawing on furniture, rugs, upholstery, and more.
- Bitter taste stops bad behaviors
- Effective against scratching, chewing & licking
- Protects hot spots, injuries & bandages
- Helps stop scratching of furniture & upholstery
Directions: Apply topically as needed. Spray on area or object to be treated. Safe for furniture, walls, rugs and clothing. May be applied around bandaged areas.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Rosemary Oil Extract, Denatonium Benzoate.
- Save $4 (49%)
With Sentry Calming Spray for Cats Help alleviate your cats fears and correct misbehavior! This Calming Spray is a great way to lessen kittys stress and improve their behavior. It reduces anxiety in a new or stressful environment. Its an excellent choice for temporary stressful situations such as trips to the veterinarian, groomer or new visitors. It can also be used in the cats crate or favorite spot in the home to calm them when you're not home. It helps make cats feel secure and safe at home and on-the-go. Excellent for helping a new cat adapt to a multi-cat household.
- Proven to Calm Anxious Cats in Stressful Situations.
- Great for Travel, Crates & Vet Visits
- Lavender Chamomile Fragrance
- Reduces Anxiety
- Safe & Effective
INSTRUCTIONS: When a stressful situation is anticipated, spray one burst in the area where your pt will be spending time, such as a carr or crate, immediatly before brining your pt into that area.
- Save $17 (54%)
Is your cat peeing on the bed and carpet or scratching the furniture and door frames? These behaviors can be signs that your cat is stressed. Comfort Zone Calming Collars for cats releases calming pheromones as your cat wears the collar helping to provide 24/7 on-the-go calming to make your cat feel calm and comfortable. Use the Comfort Zone Calming Collar if you see your cat peeing outside the litter box or scratching objects around the home.
- Use for urine marking, destructive scratching, travel and vet visits
- Collar is flexible and adjustable to suit your cats neck size
- This collar offers a BreakAway feature to ensure your cat doesn't become entangled
- Great for newly adopted cats
- Replace the collar every 30 days for continuous calming
Fit collar snugly around your cats neck ensuring no more than two fingers width between the cats neck and the collar. Snap the collar into place. The collar easily releases should your cat become entangled.
- $40.95 - $199.95
- Save $105 (53%)
Sentry STOP THAT Behavior Correction Spray for Cats combines noise and scent to help stop unwanted behaviors in anxious cats.
- Combines an Attention-Getting Noise & Scientifically Proven Pheromone Mist
- Quickly Redirects Your Cats Attention
- Lavender Chamomile Fragrance
- Reduces Cats Excitability
- Stops Unwanted Behavior Immediatley
INSTRUCTIONS: Stop unwanted behavior by spraying in the cats direction, approximatley 12-18 inches away, in a short burst. The can must be held in an upright position. Do not spry direclty in the cats face.
- Save $20 (53%)