Outdoor Flea Control For Dogs Cats
Sentry Home Yard and Premise Spray Concentrate covers up to 2667 square feet of yard space and effectively kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, aphids, caterpillars, beetles, male cricks, deer ticks and mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus.
- Kills potentially harmful insects in lawns, trees, roses, shrubs and around house foundations
- 32 oz concentrate covers up to 2667 square feet
- Helps protect your lawn with pest control that lasts up to 6 weeks
Keep your outdoor pets safe with this pest control that lasts for up to 6 weeks. Convenient concentrated hose end sprayer applicator.
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin - 0.30%
Other Ingredients: 99.70%.
Full directions for use listed on back of product.
- $24.95 - $140.95
- Save $71 (51%)
Zodiac Flea and Tick Carpet and Upholstery Spray is am excellent alternative or addition to fogging. Low odor, non-sticky, non-staining formula kills flea adults, eggs and larvae and prevents re infestation for up to 7 months.
- Kills larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 7 months
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, roaches, ants, and other insects on contact
- Leaves no bad smell, no sticky mess, no stains
Coverage: 16 oz treats 2,000 square feet.
- $28.95 - $82.95
- Save $42 (50%)
Adams Plus Yard Spray is emulsified concentrate used on residential lawns to treat fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, crickets, and other insect pests. This convenient spray treats up to 5,000 sq. feet and may be used on grass, trees, shrubs, and flowers (including roses).
- Treats and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, crickets and other insects
- Eliminates lyme-carrying deer ticks and foraging fire ants on contact
- For use on residential lawns, trees, shrubs, roses and flowers
- Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Directions: To treat fleas and ticks harboring in residential lawns and backyards, use this concentrate in a hose-end sprayer. Attach to sprayer and spray as recommended. For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where pets will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants. Repeat treatments may be necessary. A registered fire ant mound treatment should also be used in conjunction with this product. Keep pets and children out of the treated area until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding areas should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
- $34.95 - $197.95
- Save $99 (51%)
Natural Chemistry Natural Yard and Kennel Spray kills fleas and ticks on contact. For use on lawns trees and outside surfaces, shrubs, roses and other flowers.
- Flea and tick control for up to one week
- For use on lawns, trees, flowers and outside surfaces
- Can be applied even when pets are present
Hose end sprayer hooks up conveniently to outdoor water supply to cover up to 4500 sq. ft. Natural Yard and Kennel Spray is effective for up to one week and features a spice scent.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: 4.28%
Cinnamon Oil: 1.78%
Cedar Wood Oil: 0.71%
Clove Oil: 0.71%
Other Ingredients: Water, Vanillin (Benzaldehyde, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxy-): 92.52%
- $39.95 - $227.95
- Save $114 (50%)
Zodiac Flea and Tick Carpet and Upholstery Pump Spray kills larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 7 months. Kills adult fleas, ticks, roaches, ants, and other insects on contact.
- Kills larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, roaches and other insects on contact
- Prevents hatching for up to 7 months
Leaves no bad smell, no sticky mess, no stains.
- $25.95 - $74.95
- Save $38 (51%)
Zodiac Yard and Garden Spray provides control for up to four weeks and controls and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, and crickets. For use on lawns, trees, shrubs and flowers, this effective yard and garden spray is easy to use and keeps your yard free of pesky insects!
- For use on lawns, trees, shrubs and flowers
- Treats up to 5,000 square ft.
- Treats and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, crickets and more
- Up to 4 weeks of control
- $33.95 - $193.95
- Save $97 (50%)
The Zodiac Flea and Tick Fogger value pack features a fast-acting, dual-action formula that provides the quickest, easiest, and most economical way to treat and protect the indoor environment.
- Treats fleas, flea eggs and larvae, ticks, mosquitoes, roaches, ants, spiders and silverfish
- Quick, easy, economical way to treat indoor environments
- Leaves no lingering odor or sticky mess
- One 3 oz can treats up to 1,250 square feet
Zodiac Flea and Tick Fogger helps treat fleas, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, and silverfish on contact. Removes flea eggs and flea larvae. Provides 210 days (7 Months) of protection by preventing eggs from developing into biting fleas. Leaves no lingering odor. For use in homes, garages, and kennels.
- $31.95 - $178.95
- Save $90 (51%)
Vets Best Flea & Tick Home Spray is made with natures most powerful plant extracts, combining Peppermint Oil and Eugenol (from Clove plants) to create a unique formulation that kills fleas & ticks and repels mosquitoes. Use indoor or outdoor and on dogs 12 weeks and up.
- Plant-based formula made with Peppermint Oil & Eugenol
- Eliminates fleas, flea eggs & ticks
- Repels mosquitoes from pets & home
- Pleasant smell with no added fragrance
- For all dogs
For carpets, blankets, pet bedding, and more home surfaces. May also be sprayed directly on dogs over 12 weeks of age. Follow all directions for safe and effective use.
Made in the USA.
- Save $30 (50%)
Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet and Bedding Spray kills fleas on contact and is safe to spray on your dogs, furniture, carpets and dog bedding. De Flea is also effective on mites and lice, and kills pests without the use of pyrethin pesticides that can cause parasites to become resistant. This means De Flea never loses its effectiveness at keeping your dogs and home pest-free.
- Kills fleas on contact
- Spray on pet, dog bedding, carpet and furniture
- May be used on all dogs and puppies
De Fleas active ingredients achieve instant results by dissolving the hard exoskeletons of fleas, ticks, lice and mites. Once through the waxy shell, the formula saturates the insects internal organs and causes instant death. De Flea is effective during all stages of the insect life cycle, including egg, larvae, pupae and adult. De Flea is an EPA-registered flea killer that can safely be used in conjunction with all Spot-On type products.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS.
1. Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animals coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
2. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
3. To help solution penetrate the skin, spray and work into the coat.
4. Dry with towel if desired.
5. In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
6. Repeat as necessary, but not more often that at 3-day intervals.
Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If any signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate - 2.1%
Undecylenic Acid - 0.5%
Other Ingredients: 97.4%
- $29.95 - $201.95
- Save $101 (51%)