Dog Grooming Combs
The Li'l Pals De-Matting Comb was designed specially to keep your puppy or toy breed looking great! This efficient comb glides through your pet's coat, removing any mats and tangles with ease. With stainless steel, serrated blades, no tangle stands a chance!
- Helps remove mats and tangles from your pet's coat
- Stainless steel, serrated blades remove tangles easily
- Perfect for puppies and toy breeds
- Adaptable for right- or left-handed operation
1. For left hand use, remove nut and assemble blades in opposite direction. Replace nut and tighten.
2. The stainless steel, serrated blades are designed to avoid contact with the dog's skin. Comb dog carefully, being cautious to keep the sharpened edge of the blades from coming in contact with the skin.
3. Start at the outer edge, working inward to break apart the matted hair. Comb in the direction of hair growth until the dematting comb glides easily through the coat.
- Save $6 (44%)
The Magic Coat Pet Comb by Four Paws is a multifunctional grooming comb designed for your pet's regular needs. Coarse and fine stainless steel teeth easily remove mats and tangles while lifting and fluffing the coat and removing loose or dead hair.
- Removes tangles and mats
- Coarse and fine teeth with rounded tips
- Lifts and fluffs coats
- Hygienic stainless steel comb
Ideal for coat types:
- Save $4 (42%)
Safari's Medium Fine Comb is specially designed for small to medium dogs with fine to medium coats and is an excellent finishing comb. Steel combs are a standard grooming item. The tapering wide to narrow spacing of the teeth provide complete grooming.
- Stainless steel teeth
- Tapering wide-to-narrow spacing for complete grooming
- Great for fine-to-medium coats
This 4-1/2 inch long comb is an excellent finishing comb and is specially designed for small to medium dogs with fine to medium coats. The 1/2-inch long teeth penetrate to the root of the hair. The smooth rounded teeth on this comb are gentle to the skin. For dogs with undercoats, use in combination with a Safari slicker
- Save $6 (45%)
The Magic Coat Flea Catcher Comb by Four Paws features tightly spaced teeth that catch pests all the way down to your dog's skin. It effectively removes adult fleas, adult ticks, and eggs to leave your pets free of pests. The unique Groomer's Grip provides excellent comfort and control - perfect for regular use.
- Tightly spaced teeth remove pests from coat
- Catches and removes fleas, ticks and eggs
- Groomer's Grip for added comfort and control
- Great for all coats
- Save $5 (41%)
Safari Medium Coarse Comb is an excellent all around grooming comb. The wide and narrow spacing of the teeth provide complete grooming. The long teeth penetrate to the root of the hair.
- Long teeth penetrate to the root of the hair
- Wide and narrow teeth spacing for complete grooming
- Great for all-around grooming
Excellent grooming results when used with Safari pin, slicker or bristle brush depending on breed.
- Save $6 (45%)
JW GripSoft's Rotating Comfort Combs help to untangle your pets mats and snarls. This grooming tool is ideal for keep your pet tangle free and comes with a comfortable GripSoft rubber sheathed handle.
- Rotating teeth provide a gentle grooming experience
- Removes mats, tangles and dead unwanted hair
- Comfortable rubber sheath handle
The rotating teeth provide a gentle grooming experience for you and your pet!
- Save $3 (42%)
Coastal Safari Dematting Comb will help remove mats and tangles from your pet's coat. The stainless steel, serrated blades are incredibly durable and effective and will comb out even the toughest tangles. Safari De-Matting Comb can be used on most medium to long haired pets. It is especially helpful on coarse or long, matted coats.
- Removes mats and tangles effectively
- Stainless steel, serrated blades
- Great for long, matted coats
- Save $7 (44%)
The Magic Coat Mat Breaker gets tough on mats and tangles that won't come loose. The reversible blade design allows you to provide gentle, effective grooming from any direction to keep your dog free of all painful mats. The Mat Breaker can be switched to accommodate the right or left hand at the touch of a button.
- Clears stubborn tangles and mats
- Reversible blades for multi-directional use
- May be used right or left-handed
The Mat Breaker is ideal for all coat types.
Directions: Work on a small section at a time. Place the mat breaker underneath the tangle, making sure the dull side is closest to your pet's skin. Always direct sharp edges away from your pet. Use a gentle "sawing" motion to work the tool through the mat. Never pull on the mat. Once mat is removed, comb or brush out the area. To adjust blade, simply push the button and flip the blade to your preferred position.
Note: Contains sharp edges. Keep out of reach of children.
- Save $7 (42%)
JW GripSoft's Shedding Comb features innovative teeth, turned 90 degrees away from the handle, which helps prevent raking your dog's skin. Gently work the teeth of the comb into the undercoat, parallel to the skin, and lift out the shedding hair.
- Innovative angled teeth for no more raking of dog's skin
- Lifts out loose, dead and shedding hair
- Ergonomic design for comfortable grooming
- Save $4 (44%)
The Evolution Flea Comb is designed to catch and remove fleas from your dog's coat with ease, while also allowing you to detect any skin conditions your dog might have. Smooth teeth allow the comb to be moved through the coat without causing damage.
- Removes fleas from dog's coat
- Detects skin damage
- Ergonomic handle provides comfortable grip
Directions: Before using the comb, remove any mats or tangles (these can damage the flea comb's teeth). Apply flea treatment if needed. Comb slowly, periodically checking the teeth of the comb for fleas or debris. Pay particular attention to the areas around the ears, nape of the neck, and base of the tail. Dip the comb into a cup of water miced with a mild detergent in between strokes to kill fleas left on the comb.
- Save $4 (41%)
The Magic Coat Rotating Pin Comb by Four Paws removes tangles, mats, and loose hair without pulling. Its stainless steel, no-pull pins rotate as they move through your pet's coat, preventing them from snagging and causing your pet discomfort or pain during grooming.
- Removes tangles, mats and loose hair
- Rotating pins remove hair without pulling
- Comfortable 360° grip handle
- Durable stainless steel pins
Ideal for coat types:
- Save $6 (41%)
Use JW GripSoft's Fine Comb to keep fine textured coats and the feathers on legs and tails of long haired dogs tangle free. Originally designed for professional groomers, all of JW's grooming tools are specially designed to be ergonomically correct.
- Removes mats, tangles and loose hair
- Ergonomic grip for comfortable grooming
- Great for fine-textured coats and tail and leg hair
Use less pressure to manipulate the tool with its non-slip soft grip, even when wet, you maintain total control.
- Save $4 (45%)