Skin Coat Care For Dogs
Iceland Pure Salmon Oil is an unscented fish oil proven to improve your dog's skin and coat, improving its health and increasing its shine. This salmon oil is one of the few in the pet industry that's pharmaceutical human grade, so you have the peace of mind that your dog is taking only the best oil supplement.
- Unscented, pharmaceutical human grade fish oil
- Promotes healthy skin and glistening coat with Omega 3
- Daily dietary supplement -- simply add to your dog's food!
This fish oil is also unscented and contains a high level of Omega 3 fatty acids -- the key component in maintaining your dog's healthy skin and coat. Iceland Pure Salmon Oil has also been proven to decrease shedding and inflammation while creating a glistening coat and healthy skin. As an added bonus, this may enhance your pet's appetite by adding an appealing fish flavor to their diet.
Product of Norway.
Recommended Dosage: (1 pump = 1/2 teaspoon)
Dogs and cats 50 lbs or under - 1,000 mg x day = 2 pumps daily
Dogs greater than 50 lbs - 2,000 mg x day = 4 pumps daily
Dogs greater than 100 lbs - 3,000 mg x day = 6 pumps daily
Or use as recommended by your veterinarian. Ok to refrigerate.
- $18.95 - $270.95
- Save $112 (42%)
Sulfodene Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray for Dogs is the only FDA-approved over-the-counter aid for canine hot spots. This effective treatment provides fast relief for your pet's irritated skin while also aiding in the treatment of minor scrapes and abrasions.
- First aid for scrapes and abrasions
- Aids treatment of hot spots, flea bites and allergies
- Helps treat related scratching, hair loss and redness
Directions for Use: Spray 6-8 inches from affected area, making sure you avoid the eyes and mucous membranes. Use as often as needed for continued relief. DO NOT USE on puppies under 6 weeks of age. If symptoms persist, please consult your veterinarian.
- $8.95 - $23.95
- Save $10 (45%)
Tomlyn Allercaine Spray calms, soothes and helps give temporary relief of pain and itching due to minor insect bites and other minor allergic problems.
- Allercaine with Brittan II Antiseptic
- Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs
- Soothes Hot Spots and Insect Bites
- Reduce Pain and Itching
- Helps prevent infection
- $11.95 - $32.95
- Save $14 (45%)
Doggone Clean Cologne will have your dog smelling vivacious! The cologne neutralizes odor and conditions the coat with an aromatic scent.
- Neutralizes Odors
- 100% Biodegradable
- Made In USA
- Safe to Use With Flea Treatments
- Safe to Use on Puppies & Kittens
INSTRUCTIONS: Spray and massage into wet or dry coat and allow to dry
INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Vera (hydrator), Conditioner, Odor Neutralizer, Fragrance Blend
- $10.95 - $28.95
- Save $12 (45%)
Nutri-Vet Fish Oil for Dogs provides a natural source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to support a healthy, silky-soft coat and reduce shedding. These easy-to-give softgels are veterinary-formulated, and contain vitamins A and E for enhanced skin health.
- Support normal shedding and a soft, healthy coat
- Excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Fortified with vitamins A and E for skin health
Nutri-Vet Fish Oil softgels are an excellent solution for dry skin, immune support, and a lusterless coat. Omega-3 fatty acids, such as DHA and EPA, help reduce inflammatory skin reactions, while Omega-6 fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, support the epidermal water barrier function of the skin. Vitamin A and E are fat-soluble antioxidants that help prevent dryness, cracking, and lesions of the skin, protect cell membranes from free radical oxidation, and enhance overall skin and hair health.
Made in the USA.
Feeding Guide: Feed 1 softgel per 30-60 lbs of body weight daily. Allow 4-6 weeks for best results. Continue as needed.
Ingredients: Fish Oils (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, d-Alpha Tocopherol (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.
Vitamin A - 400 IU
Vitamin D3 - 100 IU
Vitamin E - 4 IU
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 180mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 120mg
- $22.95 - $73.95
- Save $31 (41%)
Espree Aloe Vera Jelly for dogs and cats soothes and cools irritated skin, providing fast relief from abrasions, rashes, sunburn, insect bites, and other irritations. Aloe Vera Jelly is made with 100% organic Aloe Vera and is safe to use with flea treatments.
- Made in the USA
- Soothes & cools irritated skin
- Made with 100% organically grown Aloe Vera
- Safe to use with flea treatments
- For a variety of irritations, including rashes, sunburn & bug bites
Directions: Wash area before application. Massage gently over the entire affected area as needed.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera (hydrator), Sorbitol (humectant), Pathenol.
- $7.95 - $22.95
- Save $10 (42%)
The Espree Tea Tree and Aloe Medicated Dog Shampoo is a great way to promote healing for your ailing canine companion. The biodegradable formulation includes natural and organic ingredients like tea tree oil and 100% organically-grown aloe vera to help your pup recover from any one of multiple skin irritations. Veterinarians recommend this formula for relief from skin problems including razor burn, dry skin disorders, flea bite dermatitis, and hot spots.
- Made in the USA
- 100% biodegradable with no harmful parabens or chemical dyes
- Made with 100% organically grown aloe vera, jojoba, and tea tree oils
- Relieves ailments such as itching and inflammation
- Treatment shampoo aids in the relief of multiple skin irritations
INSTRUCTIONS: Use full strength and assage into coat of the dog. Leave in for 3 minutes for best results. Rinse thoroughly. Only intended for use on dogs of all sizes. Do not use on kittens or cats.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Vera, Coconut Based Cleansers, Panthenol, Jojoba, Vitamins A, D, E, Tea Tree Oil, Salcylic Acid.
- $11.95 - $33.95
- Save $14 (41%)
Pro-Sense Plus Skin & Coat Solutions help your dog's coat stay luscious and soft with Pro-Sense Skin & Coat Solutions Liquid. This easy-to-use liquid food topper makes it easy to give your dog's fur the healthy boost they need. Formulated with Salmon Oil, Vitamin E, and Omega Fatty Acids, this liquid can help support shiny coatssimply add the liquid to your dog's daily meals, and see the difference with your own eyes. When used as directed, this supplement is safe for daily use, and for all ages, sizes, and stages of life.
- Formulated with Salmon Oil, Vitamin E and Omega Fatty Acids to help support healthy, shiny coats
- Easy-to-use liquid food topper helps to support your pup's skin and coat health
- Helpful liquid is easy to feedsimply adding it to your furbaby's food to help support their skin and coat health
- When used as directed, this formula is suitable for daily feeding
- Formulated for pups of all ages and during all stages of life
Feeding Instructions: Puppies, pregnant, nursing dogs, or dogs with very dry skin or coarse coat: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per 10 lbs of body weight. Adult Dogs: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per 10 lbs of body weight.
Ingredients: Salmon Oil, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Vegetable Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Lecithin, Rosemary Extract.
- $16.95 - $46.95
- Save $19 (43%)
PetAg Skin & Coat Gel Supplement for Dogs is formulated to help maintain normal moisture in skin and achieve a healthy shiny coat.
- Formulated with Linoleic (Omega 3) and Linolenic (Omega 6) Fatty Acids, Zinc and Vitamins A and E.
- Helps Maintain normal Moisture in Skin
- Great Tasting for those Finicky Eaters
- Convinient Gel Formula is Easier to Administer than Pills
- For Dogs 6 Months and Older
INSTRUCTIONS: For dogs weighing up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg), give 1/2 teaspoon (2.2 g) daily. For dogs weighing 11-50 lbs (5-22.7 kg), give 1 teaspoon (4.4 g) daily. For dogs weighing over 50 lbs (22.7 kg), give 2 teaspoons (8.8 g) daily. Give recommended amount daily. Feed orally.
INGREDIENTS: Soy oil, flaxseed oil, sucrose, cornstarch, glucose, glycerin, maltodextrins, silicon dioxide, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and biotin.
- $16.95 - $46.95
- Save $20 (43%)
Espree Paw Balm provides a natural conditioner and protective agent for your dog's paws. Made with natural bee's wax and aloe oil and fortified with vitamins, this cream helps prevent dryness and soothe irritation on sensitive paws.
- Made in the USA
- Naturally conditions & protects paws
- Made with bees wax and aloe oil
- Easy to apply & fast-acting
Directions: Massage into paw pad and elbow joints. Allow to absorb leaving a light coat of protection.
Ingredients: Lanolin, Bees Wax, Carnauba, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Vitamin E, Comfrey Extract, Arnica.
- $10.95 - $25.95
- Save $11 (45%)
Four Paws Pet Aid Anti Itch Spray was formulated and tested by veterinarians to provide dogs and cats immediate relief from minor skin problems such as fleas bites, allergic dermatitis and hot spot.
- Use on Cats and Dogs
- Helps heal hot spots
- Does not sting when applied to your pet
- $9.95 - $27.95
- Save $12 (44%)