Biological Pond Filter Media
The Beckett Replacement Pad is pre-cut to fit all Beckett Bio Filters. Made from reticulated foam material, with a coarse and fine pad to use in tandem, it helps establish a proper biological balance and enhance water quality in your pond.
- Pre-cut to fit Beckett bio-filters BF350, BF700 and BF1100
- Includes 1 coarse and 1 fine reticulated foam pad to use in tandem
- Makes for efficient filtering and easy cleanup
- $24.95 - $94.95
- Save $40 (42%)
Pondmaster Bio-Matrix Media comes in a mesh bag for convenience in adding and removing it from your pond filter. Biological filter media consists of small balls that provide maximum surface area for the growth of beneficial bacteria colonies. These bacteria consume harmful toxins and contaminants such as ammonia and nitrates, removing them from the water to keep your pond clean and healthy.
- Convenient mesh bag for easy addition and removal
- Provides surface area for maximum biological filtration
- Fits small and medium Filter Falls
- $51.95 - $97.95
- Save $40 (42%)
Pondmaster Bio-Matrix Media for the Clearguard Pond Filter consists of 300 Bio Balls to facilitate effective biological filtration of your pond water. Biological filtration utilizes cultures of beneficial bacteria to digest and neutralize harmful contaminants, chemicals and toxins in your water that can harm your pond plants and fish if left untreated. Bio-Matrix Bio Balls provide maximum surface area for these bacteria to grow and thrive, helping to ensure your pond stays clear, clean and healthy.
- Biological filter media for ponds
- Provides optimum surface area for beneficial bacteria involved in filtration
- Helps eliminate harmful chemicals and contaminants
- Keeps water clear, clean and healthy
For use with Pondmaster Clearguard pond filters.
- $40.95 - $85.95
- Save $36 (42%)
The TetraPond Bio Activator Media Bag is perfect for use in the TetraPond Waterfall filter. This filter media promotes biological filtration by providing ample surface area for beneficial bacteria.
- Promotes biological filtration
- Perfect for use in the Tetra Pond Waterfall filter
- Provides ample surface area for beneficial bacteria
Amount Needed by Filter:
1500 Pressure Filters (with and without UV) use 8 liters of Bio-Activators.
2500 Pressure Filters (with and without UV) use 10 liters of Bio-Activators.
4000 Pressure Filters (with and without UV) use 12 liters of Bio-Activators.
- $35.95 - $136.95
- Save $57 (42%)