Submersible Pond Filters
Pondmaster Filter System Kits combine the easy-to-use PondMaster Filter Box with a high-tech fully submersible Mag-Drive water pump. In this submersible pond filter water is drawn into a coarse filter pad to trap debris, then through a finer, carbon-impregnated pad to further purify the water.
- Quick and easy installation
- Sits conveniently at the bottom of your pond
- Fountain head can be detached to attach to a waterfall feature if desired
Filter media is included. A sturdy handle allows filter to be placed where needed and easily removed for cleaning. UL-listed for safety.
Made in the USA.
Includes: Filter Box, Mag Drive Pump, 2 Fountain Heads, Vinyl Tubing, All Fittings, Poly and Carbon Filter Pads.
190: Ponds up to 400 Gallons (190 GPH Max Flow) - NOTE: Suitable for Small to Medium Ponds and Containers.
1250: Ponds up to 600 Gallons (250 GPH Max Flow)
1350: Ponds up to 800 Gallons (350 GPH Max Flow)
1500: Ponds up to 1,000 Gallons (500 GPH Max Flow)
1700: Ponds up to 1,250 Gallons (700 GPH Max Flow)
- Fountain Head Height: 19" (may be cut to desired length)
- Power Cord:
- Models 190-1250: 10'
- Models 1350-1700: 18'
- 5-year warranty
- $126.95 - $260.95
- Save $142 (55%)
The Pondmaster 1000 Garden Pond Filter was designed to keep maintenance and use simple. This submersible, complete filter box provides highly effective chemical, biological and mechanical filtration to keep your pond water clear, healthy and beautiful.
- Complete submersible pond filter box
- Designed for ease of use
- Dual filter elements for optimal water health and clarity
Dual filter elements offer fine particle filtering and chemical filtration of harmful compounds and sources of discoloration. A coarse polyester filter pad provides excellent particulate filtration while a fine, carbon-impregnated polyester filter pad supports biological filtration. The filter media pads are easy to change or rinse clean for reuse.
Made in the USA.
- Low profile, unobtrusive filter box rests on pond bottom
- Convenient handle for taking filter out of water
- Washable filter media included
- Quick disconnect for easy removal from pump sources
- Versatile - can be used with any submersible pump
- Modular design allows units to be connected together for higher capacity
- Black color is easy to hide
Max Pond Size: 1,000 gallons
Max Pump Size: Fits all Pondmaster pumps up to 750 GPH
Dimensions: 12"L x 12"W x 3.5"H
Tubing and Fittings: 3/4" I.D. (included)
Warranty: 1 year (excluding filter pads)
Note: Pump not included. For in-pond use only.
- Save $48 (55%)
Pondmaster 2000 Garden Pond Filter. This submersible pond filter was designed to keep maintenance and use simple. For use with a pond up to 2000 gallons. Use with Pondmaster Pumps 950-1800 (not included).
- Max Pond Size - 2,000 Gallons
- Max Flow Rate 1,800 GPH
- 12" x 24" x 3.5" filter box with locking handle
- 1 Carbon Pad and 1 Coarse Polyester Pad
- 1 Year Warranty (Excluding Pads)
- Connects to intake side of pump
- Complete with 1" I.D. tubing and fittings
- Connect more than one to a pump
- For in pond use only!
- Save $102 (55%)
The Tetra Submersible Flat Box Pond Filter Helps keep your pond clean and free of debris that can easily clog pumps and fountain heads. Compatible with TetraPond Dynamag Pumps.
- Helps keep pond or water garden clean and healthy
- Includes filter box, tubing, coarse and fine foam pads and plumbing fittings
- For ponds from 250 to 500 gallons
The Tetra Pond Submersible Filter also acts as a pre-filter for pumps pushing water through larger filter systems.
Note: Pump sold separately.
- Tubing: 12"L x 1"ID
- 1" MPT x 1" filter-to-hose barb fitting
- Tubing fitting (3/4" MPT x 1" barb, 1" MPT x 1" barb, and 1-1/4" MPT x 1" barb)
- Filter Box Dimensions - (12"L x 10"W x 4.25"H)
- For ponds 250-500 gallons
- 1 year limited warranty
- Save $34 (55%)