Pond Waterfall Pumps
Pondmaster ProLine Submersible / Inline Hy-Drive Pumps contain both magnetic and direct-drive technologies which is energy efficient, incredibly quiet, with a low maintenance pumping source.
- Submersible / Inline Pump for Water Gardens, Ponds, Skimmers or Aquariums
- Energy Efficient, 20'power cord, Extremely Quiet with new Hybrid Magnetic Direct Drive technology
- Fully Submersible or Inline if removed from filter case
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
The Pondmaster Hy-Drive pump may be positioned vertically or horizontally and is equally at home underwater as a submersible pump or as an inline, external pumping source. ProLine pumps also include an extra large clog free filter screen to keep unwanted debris out of your water. Perfect for submersible or external use for filters, waterfalls, skimmers or aquariums.
- 1600 GPH: 17' Max Head - 120 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 2100 GPH: 22.5' Max Head - 190 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 2600 GPH: 26.5' Max Head - 270 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 3200 GPH: 12' Max Head - 200 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 4000 GPH: 13' Max Head - 230 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 4800 GPH: 18.5' Max Head - 250 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 6000 GPH: 22.5' Max Head - 675 Watt - 2" Inlet/Outlet
- $419.95 - $661.95
- Save $347 (52%)
These Supreme Mag-Drive Waterfall Pumps are high capacity pumps designed to utilize with skimmers and waterfalls in large ponds. These Waterfall pumps are submersible and include an over sized clog resistant screen.
- Completely submersible designed for use with skimmers and waterfalls
- Includes extra-large clog-resistant filter screen
- Back-flow check valve with 1.5" Fitting
- 20 Foot power cord with grounded plug
The size pump you need depends on the flow you want, usually measured in gallons per hour, or gph, and the height that you want to bring the water up to, measured in feet and called the head height or Static Head.
- 14' Max Head
- 1.5" Fitting
- 8"D x 11"H
- 15' Max Head
- 1.5" Fitting
- 8"D x 11"H
- $262.95 - $325.95
- Save $171 (52%)
The Tetra Pond Pond Waterfall Pump 3600 provides excellent flow and is ideal for powering large waterfalls up to 3,600 gallons per hour. The energy efficient motor and precision design provide extra long durability and reliability.
- Provides powerful water flow for large waterfalls
- Energy efficient for extra long life
- Simple to install
Connects to 1.25", 1.5", and 1.75" tubing, and 1.5" PVC pipe.
- 1000-1500 gallons
- 3600 GPH
- 14.75" overall depth
- 5 year warranty
- Save $164 (52%)
Enhance your backyard pond with moving water using the Spaces Places Waterfall & Pond Pump with Auto-Shutoff. Add a small waterfall to an existing pond, or create an extra large sized pond. Its magnetic drive, energy efficient design uses considerably less power than a traditional pump, and is specifically crafted for continuous, submerged use. Its hardy, plastic casing ensures durability, and the generous front screen protects the inlet from debris. The pump operates oil free, eliminating the risk of water contamination. A molded handle helps you easily reposition the pump. The front screen removes for cleaning, while the 15 ft. long cord makes placement simple. In addition, NO TOOLS are required for assembly.
- $275.95 - $331.95
- Save $174 (53%)