Pond Algae Control
API PondCare AlgaeFix effectively controls many types of algae in your ornamental pond, water garden, or fountain. This safe, effective water treatment removes Green or Green water algae (Chlorella), String or Hair algae (Cladophora) and Blanketweed (Oedogonium).
- #1 algae control product for controlling green ponds and green algae
- Keeps Koi ponds and goldfish ponds & water gardens clean and clear
- Controls existing algae & helps resolve additional algae blooms
- $21.95 - $525.95
- Save $297 (58%)
PondCare's Microbial Algae Clean is an alternative approach to algae control! Want to clear algae from your pond? Try Algae Clean! This is the first bacterial algaecide registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels & reduces noxious odors
- Biological inhibitor of green water algae
- Promotes a clean pond environment
Algae Clean consists of patented beneficial bacteria to help control green water algae in your pond. The bacteria helps establish the biological filter and remove organic sludge and debris, keeping your pond clean and algae free.
Microbial Algae Clean is safe to use in ponds and water gardens containing live plants and fish and is completely odor free. Follow all directions for use.
- $29.95 - $533.95
- Save $302 (57%)
Ecological Laboratories Algaway 5.4 for Ponds will help keep away that green water! This algaecide will help control string algae and is safe around plants and fish.
- Stops algae growth in ponds
- Safe to apply in areas that contain fish and plants
- Multiple sizes available
Active Ingredients: Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) ethylene (dimethylimino) ethylene dichloride....5.4%
Safety tips: In ponds, insure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss. Aeration must be continuous. Not safe for use with snails, shrimp and other crustaceans or mollusks. Please refer to bottle for Dosage instructions.
- $25.95 - $522.95
- Save $296 (57%)
TetraPond Anti-Algae Pond Blocks will help keep Algae out of your pond! Pond Block offers an easy, effective way to control pond algae control. Simply drop into your pond regularly to maintain algae growth.
- Pond Blocks are a convenient way to control algae in ornamental fish ponds
- Easy solution to keep nuisance algae growth under control
- Clear cloudy water and remove algae from water features and fountains
- NOT recommended for ponds or water gardens with live plants
Keep pond algae under control and pond water clear! TetraPond Pond Blocks makes effective algae control as simple as tossing in a block into your pond once a month. These pond blocks also help clear cloudy water and controls algae in ornamental fish ponds, water features and water fountains.
Directions: One block treats up to 250 gallons for 30 days. Use only as directed.
- $16.95 - $818.95
- Save $463 (57%)
Fritz Aquatics Pond Algae Clean Out stops algae growth and eliminates unsightly, unhealthy green water in ponds and water gardens, FAST. It is the most concentrated EPA-approved algaecide available, contains no copper and is safe for all ornamental fish and plants.
- Highly concentrated EPA-approved algaecide
- Fast acting formula stops algae growth & controls string algae
- No more green water
Clears green water & controls algae growth in self-contained ponds, water gardens, fountains and aquariums.
Dosage: Calculate volume of pond in gallons. Use 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 60 gallons. Repeat dosage once per week for maintenance. To figure capacity of fountain or pond: Length x Width x Depth = cubic feet x 7.5 = gallons.
Instructions: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use in self-contained aquariums, ornamental ponds and fountains without any outflow. Ensure that water is well aerated, and remove excess algae before treatment.
- $185.95 - $705.95
- Save $399 (57%)
Tetra Pond Fountain Blocks control the growth of unsightly algae in your ornamental fountain. Simply drop a block into your fountain and watch the algae disappear!
- Helps control algae growth in ornamental water fountains
- Clears cloudy water
- Each block treats between 30 and 80 gallons
Initial dose may require 1 block for every 30 gallons of water. For regular algae control maintenance, replace the block when it becomes fully dissolved (usually after 10 days).
Important: For containerized ponds and fountains only. Use in compliance with all instructions. NOT FOR USE WITH LIVE FISH OR PLANTS.
Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate - 1.02%
Diuron [3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1, 1-dimethylurea] - 0.51%
Other Ingredients: 98.47%
- $12.95 - $47.95
- Save $27 (58%)
- Clears green water and removes string algae
- Prevents algae blooms
- Safe for use with fish and plants
- Not for ponds with invertebrates or crustaceans
- $22.95 - $398.95
- Save $226 (58%)