Reptile Moss Bedding
Zilla Lizard Litter Jungle Mix provides a natural living environment for terrarium animals and plants. It is a unique blend of sterilized virgin organic soil, fine grain sand, vermiculite, peat moss, orchid bark and green tree moss.
- Ideal for frogs, rainforest geckos, toads and snakes
- 100% natural, ideal for tropical and forest habitats
- Holds moisture for humidity-loving reptiles
Lizard Litter Jungle Mix is organic, natural and perfect for burrowing reptiles and plants. It promotes breeding, nesting and egg incubation.
- $7.95 - $12.95
- Save $6 (44%)
Fluker's Green Sphagnum Moss is an all natural moss bedding for all terrariums. This safe, soft moss provides comfort and shelter for a variety of tropical reptiles and amphibians, and is great for use as a natural decor or to help retain moisture for humidity-loving pets.
- All natural moss terrarium bedding
- Provides pet with comfort and shelter in a natural environment
- Helps maintain higher humidity levels
Green Sphagnum Moss is perfect for any terrarium and suitable for reptiles and terrestrial amphibians. Ideal for frogs, salamanders and green snakes.
- $8.95 - $53.95
- Save $30 (55%)
Fluker's Spanish Moss Bedding creates an exotic, realistic habitat in any terrarium. This all natural terrarium bedding provides comfort and shelter for a variety of reptiles and terrestrial (ground-dwelling) amphibians, including frogs and snakes.
- All natural Spanish moss bedding for any terrarium
- Provides your pet with comfort and shelter in a natural environment
- Suitable for reptiles and terrestrial amphibians
- Ideal for ground dwelling frogs and green snakes
- $8.95 - $54.95
- Save $30 (55%)
Exo Terra Forest Moss is real compressed moss grown in tropical Asia. This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals. The Exo Terra Forest Moss is extremely absorbent and is recommended in humidifying shelters such as the Exo Terra Snake Cave or Reptile Cave. It is also an ideal egg-laying or incubation medium.
- Tropical Terrarium Substrate
- Completely Natural Forest Moss (No Dyes or Chemicals)
- Ideal for Amphibians and Wetland Environment Reptiles
- Great for Use in Humidifying Shelters
- Excellent for Use as Egg-Laying and Incubation Medium
- Save $5 (45%)