Reptile Soil Bedding
Zoo Med Reptisoil is a unique blend of peat moss, soil, sand, and carbon designed for tropical terrarium set-ups. This carbon-rich soil is great for burrowing, egg-laying, and growing live vegetation such as ferns, bromeliads, miniature, orchids, succulents, and carnivorous plants.
- A special blend of peat moss, soil, sand and carbon
- Great for tropical set-ups and plant growing
- Supports burrowing and egg laying
The added carbon helps keep the soil aerated and improves drainage. Made in the USA.
- $19.95 - $201.95
- Save $83 (44%)
Zoo Med Eco Earth substrate by Zoo med is a Loose Coconut Fiber Substrate that is an eco friendly product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens.
- Made from the husks of coconuts
- For use with damp tropical species
- Absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products
It is ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporation reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates. Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products. Add Eco Earth loose coconut fiber substrate on top of Zoo Med’s HydroBalls to create an ideal drainage layer for optimum plant growth, humidity and drainage in naturalistic terrarium.
- $10.95 - $83.95
- Save $35 (42%)
Zoo Med Eco Earth is an expandable pet substrate made of compressed coconut fiber - an ideal material for burrowing animals. Made from an eco-friendly, renewable resource, it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products and can be used to increase humidity in an enclosure.
- Ideal substrate for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals or insects
- Naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products
- Eco-friendly green product can be safely composted or recycled
- 1 brick expands to 7-8 liters
Each Eco Earth compressed brick will expand to make 7-8 liters of substrate. Use damp for tropical species, dry for desert species or mix with an organic fertilizer for the perfect Vivaria soil!
Tip: Add Eco Earth Coconut Fiber Substrate on top of Zoo Med's HydroBalls to create an ideal layer for optimum plant growth, humidity, and drainage in naturalistic terrariums.
- $6.95 - $96.95
- Save $40 (48%)
Zoo Med Creatures Creature Soil is a proprietary blend of peat moss, soil, sand, carbon, and other natural materials that provides a safe and beneficial substrate for invertebrates and live plants. It increases humidity and promotes natural burrowing behaviors in spiders, insects, and more.
- Proprietary blend of natural materials, including peat moss, soil, sand and carbon
- Increases humidity and promotes natural burrowing behaviors
- Ideal for spiders (including tarantulas), insects and other invertebrates
- Great for live plants
Combine Creature Soil with Creatures Sand to add extra humidity to a desert habitat. The Zoo Med Creatures line of products provides essential solutions for the care and feeding of insect, arachnid, and other invertebrate pets - designed by bug lovers, for bug lovers!
- $5.95 - $78.95
- Save $33 (46%)