Reptile Specialized Bedding
Created and designed with care so you are dazzled and delighted with a product you can trust. The manufacturing process starts with durable components that will meet your needs and keep you satisfied. Every product is made and inspected with the safety of your pet in mind.
- Brand new from the manufacturer
- Expert customer service
- Fast shipping
- Easy returns
- $7.95 - $165.95
- Save $69 (43%)
- 191% absorbency
- Odorless and safe for all snakes
- Easy to clean
- 99.9% dust free
- No toxic oils like cedar and other similar wood shavings
- Made from renewable resource
- Allows burrowing and nest creation
- Ideal for snakes, lizards, small animals, tortoises, arachnids, birds and more
- $6.95 - $128.95
- Save $53 (43%)
- Enriches the captive environment
- Non-toxic, virtually dust-free and mold-resistant
- High moisture and odor absorption
- For Tortoises, Ball Pythons and Bearded Dragons
- Excellent clumping makes spot cleaning easy
- Made with pristine, lab-tested hardwood pulp
- $12.95 - $126.95
- Save $52 (45%)
The Zoo Med Reptile Cavern Kit has everything you need to create caverns, tunnels, caves and shelters in your reptile's clay substrate - including the substrate! Zoo Med Excavator clay lets you create virtually any environment your imagination can dream up, so go wild and build your reptile's dream home.
- Everything you need to make caverns, tunnels & shelters
- Allows you to create a fun, naturalistic habitat for your reptile
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Substrate included
Caverns, tunnels and other hiding places are important for promoting proper and healthy natural behaviors in reptiles, arachnids, and other desert pets.
Includes: Zoo Med Excavator Clay Substrate (12 lbs), 7" Tunnel Tube, 5" Round Balloons (2), 9" Round Balloons (2), Balloon Attachment Assembly, 10" Shovel, Excavator Mixing Bag & Full Instruction Booklet.
Made in the USA.
- Save $10 (43%)
HydroBalls by Zoo Med is an Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate can be used as a base layer underneath Zoo Med’s Eco Earth coconut fiber substrate or other substrates to create an underground water table in Naturalistic Terrariums.
- Add water to create a natural “aquifer” and increase humidity levels for all tropical species
- Excellent substrate for live plant root growth in Naturalistic Terrariums
- Use for filtration for a waterfall inside a terrarium
- $12.95 - $72.95
- Save $30 (43%)
Fluker's Loose Coconut Bedding is a unique, all natural substrate that offers superior moisture absorption with excellent resistance to decay. Made from 100% coconut fiber, it's safe for pets and helps maintain proper humidity levels in tropical terrariums and habitats.
- 100% coconut fiber reptile substrate
- Ideal for maintaining proper humidity in tropical habitats
- Absorbs moisture with little decay
This all natural bedding is perfect for frogs, toads, tortoises, box turtles and other terrestrial turtles, forest dwelling lizards and snakes, and all types of invertebrates.
- $13.95 - $38.95
- Save $16 (44%)
- 100% natural substrate
- Great for burrowing, tunneling and nesting
- Retains shape for safe tunnels
- No dyes, chemical or colors
- Ideal for burrowing reptiles and arachnids
- $45.95 - $178.95
- Save $74 (42%)
Fluker's Repta-Liners are washable terrarium substrates, great for all terrestrial (ground-dwelling) reptiles, including snakes, tortoises and lizards. These one-piece terrarium liners are easy to clean and maintain for a healthier habitat.
- Washable terrarium substrate & liner in one
- Ideal for all terrestrial reptiles, including snakes, tortoises & lizards
- Easy to clean & maintain
- $6.95 - $7.95
- Save $3 (43%)
Simply roll out the plush green or brown carpet and cut to size as needed. Made from an absorbent, non-abrasive material that won't irritate sensitive feet, these liners are also treated with a biodegradable enzyme that reduces reptile odors. To clean, simply rinse with cold tap water and reuse. Ideal for juvenile reptiles that may accidentally ingest loose bedding when striking food. Zilla is committed to producing innovative products to build and maintain a healthy reptile habitat. From terrariums to bedding, lighting to décor—Zilla provides all the necessary components for the successful keeping of reptiles and amphibians.
- A low maintenance bedding, cut to size as needed
- Safe because it cannot be digested like other substrates, a good alternative especially for juvenile reptiles
- Treated to reduce odors
- Easy to clean with cold tap water
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate reptiles
- $12.95 - $20.95
- Save $9 (44%)
- Compressed/expandable coconut fiber substrate for invertebrate pet habitats
- Increases humidity and promotes natural burrowing behaviors
- Ideal for spiders (including tarantulas), insects & other invertebrates
- $4.95 - $17.95
- Save $8 (42%)
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate
- Safe - cannot be ingested
- Made from recycled materials
- Ideal for juvenile reptiles
- $8.95 - $20.95
- Save $9 (44%)