Reptile Specialized Bedding
Zilla Desert Blend Ground English Walnut Shell is a sand substitute developed for desert-dwelling reptiles. Made from ground English walnut shells, it provides an attractive terrarium bedding. If ingested, this substrate will pass easily through your reptiles digestive system.
- Ideal for Bearded Dragons, Monitors, Skinks, Uromastyx
- Creates a natural and attractive desert environment
- Excellent heat conductor
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behaviors
- Pour into terrarium and landscape as desired. A substrate depth of one to two inches is recommended.
- Remove animal waste and soiled bedding daily. Desert Blend Lizard Litter should be completely changed once a month.
- $9.95 - $108.95
- Save $57 (53%)
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding is 99.9% dust free, non toxic, hypoallergenic, has higher absorption properties than other bedding, and contains no harmful oils. It provides a safe, naturalistic substrate that allows snakes, lizards and small animals to form burrows and nests as they would in the wild.
- 99.9% dust free, non toxic and hypoallergenic
- Contains no harmful oils
- Safe, naturalistic substrate that allows snakes, lizards and small animals to form burrows and nests
- #1 preferred snake bedding by professional herpetoculturists worldwide
Reptiles and other small animals have a natural instinct to burrow and create nests and dens in the ground. This serves multiple purposes, including reducing stress and encouraging the natural behaviors that lead to a healthy lifestyle. Providing your pet with a natural bedding solution is crucial to turning its cage or terrarium into a suitable habitat.
Aspen Snake Bedding the #1 preferred snake bedding by professional herpetoculturists worldwide, but is also great for birds, lizards, tortoises, turtles, tarantulas, and insects.
- $8.95 - $177.95
- Save $93 (53%)
The Zoo Med Reptile Cavern Kit has everything you need to create caverns, tunnels, caves and shelters in your reptiles clay substrate - including the substrate! Zoo Med Excavator clay lets you create virtually any environment your imagination can dream up, so go wild and build your reptiles dream home.
- Everything you need to make caverns, tunnels and shelters
- Allows you to create a fun, naturalistic habitat for your reptile
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Substrate included
- Made in the USA
Caverns, tunnels and other hiding places are important for promoting proper and healthy natural behaviors in reptiles, arachnids, and other desert pets.
Includes: Zoo Med Excavator Clay Substrate (12 lbs), 7" Tunnel Tube, 5" Round Balloons (2), 9" Round Balloons (2), Balloon Attachment Assembly, 10" Shovel, Excavator Mixing Bag and Full Instruction Booklet.
- Save $22 (53%)
Zoo Med Excavator Burrowing Clay allows reptiles to dig tunnels and burrows just like they do in nature. You can also mold and create multi-level terraces and burrows in your reptiles terrarium. Excavator holds its shape, allowing critters to create burrows and tunnels that won't collapse.
- Watch your reptiles perform natural digging behaviors
- Make your reptiles feel "at home" in their natural habitat
- All natural with no dyes, artificial colors, or other additives
Excellent for Bearded Dragons, Uromastyx lizards, Leopard Geckos, Swifts and Spiny lizards, Tarantulas and Scorpions and and many other reptiles that create or use burrows.
Product of the USA.
- $56.95 - $215.95
- Save $113 (53%)
Flukers Loose Coconut Bedding is a unique, all natural substrate that offers superior moisture absorption with excellent resistance to decay. Made from 100% coconut fiber, its safe for pets and helps maintain proper humidity levels in tropical terrariums and habitats.
- 100% coconut fiber reptile substrate
- Ideal for maintaining proper humidity in tropical habitats
- Absorbs moisture with little decay
This all natural bedding is perfect for frogs, toads, tortoises, box turtles and other terrestrial turtles, forest dwelling lizards and snakes, and all types of invertebrates.
- $16.95 - $50.95
- Save $27 (53%)
HydroBalls by Zoo Med is an Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate can be used as a base layer underneath Zoo Meds Eco Earth coconut fiber substrate or other substrates to create an underground water table in Naturalistic Terrariums.
- Add water to create a natural “aquifer" and increase humidity levels for all tropical species
- Excellent substrate for live plant root growth in Naturalistic Terrariums
- Use for filtration for a waterfall inside a terrarium
- $14.95 - $90.95
- Save $48 (53%)
Simply roll out the plush green or brown carpet and cut to size as needed. Made from an absorbent, non-abrasive material that won't irritate sensitive feet, these liners are also treated with a biodegradable enzyme that reduces reptile odors. To clean, simply rinse with cold tap water and reuse. Ideal for juvenile reptiles that may accidentally ingest loose bedding when striking food. Zilla is committed to producing innovative products to build and maintain a healthy reptile habitat. From terrariums to bedding, lighting to décorZilla provides all the necessary components for the successful keeping of reptiles and amphibians.
- A low maintenance bedding, cut to size as needed
- Safe because it cannot be digested like other substrates, a good alternative especially for juvenile reptiles
- Treated to reduce odors
- Easy to clean with cold tap water
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate reptiles
10 Gallon - 9.75"L x 19.75"W
20L/29 Gallon - 11.75"L x 29.5"W
30 Gallon - 11.75"L x 35.5"W
40/50 Gallon - 17.25"L x 35.25"W
- $14.95 - $25.95
- Save $14 (54%)
Flukers Repta-Liners are washable terrarium substrates, great for all terrestrial (ground-dwelling) reptiles, including snakes, tortoises and lizards. These one-piece terrarium liners are easy to clean and maintain for a healthier habitat.
- Washable terrarium substrate and liner in one
- Ideal for all terrestrial reptiles, including snakes, tortoises and lizards
- Easy to clean and maintain
- $7.95 - $62.95
- Save $33 (53%)
Zilla Terrarium Liners are absorbent, non-abrasive carpet sheets that provide an easy, hassle-free solution to reptile substrate. Liners are non-irritating to sensitive feet and feature a biodegradable enzyme that fights reptile odors.
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate
- Safe - cannot be ingested
- Made from recycled materials
Terrarium liners are ideal for juvenile reptiles that might accidentally ingest loose bedding.
10 Gallon: 9.75"L x 19.75"W
15/20H Gallon: 11.75"L x 23.5"W
20L/29 Gallon: 11.75"L x 29.5"W
40/50 Gallon: 17.25"L x 35.25"W
55 Gallon: 11.75"L x 47.5"W
Installation: If required, cut to size with scissors. Place in bottom of terrarium. Add decorative items and food and water dishes.
Cleaning: Remove liner and rinse with cold tap water. Allow to air dry and replace in terrarium. Install new liner monthly or as needed.
- $9.95 - $25.95
- Save $14 (54%)
Zoo Med Creatures Eco Soil is a compressed coconut fiber substrate that expands to provide an ideal bedding for invertebrate habitats. This natural substrate helps increase humidity and promotes natural burrowing behaviors in spiders, insects, and other invertebrates.
- Compressed/expandable coconut fiber substrate for invertebrate pet habitats
- Increases humidity and promotes natural burrowing behaviors
- Ideal for spiders (including tarantulas), insects and other invertebrates
The Zoo Med Creatures line of products provides essential solutions for the care and feeding of insect, arachnid, and other invertebrate pets - designed by bug lovers, for bug lovers!
- $3.95 - $17.95
- Save $9 (54%)