Monitor Tegu Food
Nature Zone Bites for Meat Lovers feature the delicious flavor of real chicken breast in easily chewable, digestible chunks your carnivorous reptile will love. These soft, moist bites make an excellent food for monitors, tegus, box turtles and other meat eaters.
- Nutritious soft, moist food for carnivorous reptiles
- Specially formulated, appetite stimulating color and flavor
- High in protein, calcium and essential nutrients
- Flavored with real chicken liver
Nature Zone Bites are specifically formulated to promote growth and health in meat-loving reptiles, providing balanced nutrition with amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals. An appetite stimulating scent, flavor and color ensure your pets interest. These soft, moist gel bites are easily digestable, with isolated proteins and soluble carbohydrates.
Ready to eat, with no additional preparation required. Simply add Bites to your pets regular diet, or serve alone for a rewarding snack.
Directions: Sprinkle a small amount (to be eaten in one day) in a shallow dish or in turtles water. May be combined with raw or cooked egg and/or diced meat. Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients: Water, Fish Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Whey Protein, Carragenaan, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Calcium Lactate, DK-30 Sarsaponin, Potassium Benzoate (preservative), Titanium Oxide, FD and C Red #40 Lake, Methylparaben Lake, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Betacarotene, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menedione Sodium Bisulfite Complex.
Crude Protein (min) - 2.4%
Crude Fat (min) - 1.5%
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.8%
Moisture (max) - 88.0%
- $10.95 - $67.95
- Save $36 (53%)
Zoo Med Canned Blue Tongue Skink and Tegu Food is the first commercially developed food for large carnivorous (i.e. meat eating) lizards. Made with a chicken/soybean base, this food provides the higher protein levels necessary for these types of lizards.
- First commercially developed food for large carnivorous lizards
- Chicken/soybean base provides the higher protein levels
- Can also be fed as a treat to box turtles and omnivorous lizards
- Small Lizards: Feed two small tablespoons (1/4 can) of food per small Tegu or Blue Tongue Skink being fed every other day.
- Large Lizard: Feed 1/3 to 2/3 can per lizard every other day. For all lizards, adjust amount fed according to size and appetite. Remove uneaten food after 24 hours. For best results, mix this food with Zoo Meds Can O' line of canned insects to provide a varied diet.
Directions: Promptly refrigerate food in separate plastic container. Not for human consumption. Product of Thailand.
Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Germ, Carageenan, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose Monohydrate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin.
Crude Protein (min) - 9.0% (as fed); 60.0% (dry basis)
Crude Fat (min) - 2.0% (as fed); 13.0% (dry basis)
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.7% (as fed); 4.6% (dry basis)
Moisture (max) - 85.0%
- Save $3 (50%)
Zoo Med Blue Tongue Skink food crumbles are carefully formulated by nutritionists to be a balanced diet to meet the nutritional needs of Blue Tongue Skinks for proper growth and development. It contains chopped grasses (Timothy, Alfalfa) to provide long-stem fiber, an important part of their natural diet. It contains small amounts of fruit (Mango) and animal protein (black soldier fly larvae) to meet there unique dietary requirements. It contains Flavorful Dandelion Greens, Yucca, and other plants that blue tongue skinks love.
- Natural - No artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives added
- Contains added vitamins and minerals
- Can be mixed with Zoo Med canned Blue tongue skink and Tegu food and Can O insect line to add variety to their diet
- Provides a complete balanced diet for growth and development
INSTRUCTIONS: For Hatchling skinks up to three months feed free choice and change daily. For Juvenile to Adult skinks feed three times a week. Pellets may be moistened by adding water which may stimulate feeding behavior. Adding fresh fruits and vegetables makes a great occasional fresh treat and may encourage feeding behavior for those that are being switched from live food to a pelleted diet. Always provide clean drinking water (use Reptisafe water conditioner to treat tap water). Store in a cool dry place. Never feed moldy food.
- Save $4 (48%)