Zoo Med Stainless Steel Deluxe Shovel Scooper for Reptiles has a wide low profile shovel design for hard to reach corner areas. Use for spot cleaning terrarium sand substrates. Larger "shovel" makes it easier to clean substrates in larger cages.
- Low profile shovel design for hard to reach corner areas
- Use for spot cleaning terrarium sand substrates
- Larger "shovel" makes it easier to clean substrates in larger cages
- Save $9 (59%)
Zilla Corner Litter Scoop makes a necessary job quicker and cleaner. Whisk a terrarium clean of reptile droppings in minutes, without the need to throw away sand or terrarium bedding in the process.
- Built-in sifter removes waste without trapping bedding
- Wide 4 ½" size cleans large terrariums fast
- Right-angle design moves easily into corners
The ample screen at the bottom of a Litter Scoop sifts out waste in a few shakes. Designed with a 4.5" scooping width to suit small terrariums and large multi-pet tanks. Clean all the way into edges and corners with Litter Scoop’s right-angle design. Crafted of washable plastic for years of use.
- Save $6 (56%)
The Zoo Med Repti Sand Scooper is an indispensable tool for spot cleaning terrarium sand substrates in your terrarium. This durable tool with comfort grip plastic handle is also great for fine substrates in small animal enclosures or cat litter boxes.
- For spot cleaning terrarium sand substrates
- Comfort-grip plastic handle
- Can be used for fine substrates in small animal encliosures or cat litter boxes
Unlike scoops designed for cat litter boxes, the Zoo Med Scooper for Repti Sand is perfectly sized and angled to reach into terrarium corners and has a finer mesh to catch more debris.
- Save $7 (58%)