The Zoo Med Repti Rapids LED Skull Waterfall presents a unique twist on terrarium decor. This naturalistic rock waterfall features special waterproof LED lights that illuminate the tank while the running water adds humidity and simulates your pet's natural dinking behaviors.
- Beautifies terrarium with special waterproof LED lights
- Adds beneficial humidity and simulates natural drinking behaviors
- Separate power cords allow independent timer control of lights and waterfall
The waterfall allows many species of lizards (such as chameleons) to drink just as they would in nature. The LED Skull Waterfall includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- $80.95 - $107.95
- Save $45 (42%)
The Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium Waterfall Kit makes it easy to create that authentic waterfall you've always wanted in your reptile's habitat. No tropical habitat is complete without a waterfall, and with this innovative, simple kit you'll have yours in no time.
- Incorporates a beautiful waterfall feature in your terrarium
- Unique design creates a waterfall out of existing decor
- Simple and intuitive to set up
The idea: Water is pumped over a decorative item (sold separately), then percolates through substrate layers and back into the pump. The benefit: Builds a beautiful, natural-looking tropical terrarium. The moving water helps retain humidity and provides a water source for tropical animals.
Kit Includes: Water Pump, Hydroballs, Terrarium Mesh, Plastic Tubing and Plastic Elbow and Instruction Book.
Note: You will need a Cork Background and/or Mopani Wood to complete this feature (not included).
- Save $18 (42%)
Zoo Med's Repti Rapids Wood Style LED Waterfall adds light, beauty and excitement to your reptile or amphibian's terrarium! This naturalistic water feature adds beneficial humidity to your pet's tank while providing fresh, running water that stimulates your pet's natural drinking behaviors. Waterproof LEDs light up the cascading water for a stunning light show!
- Adds beneficial humidity to your terrarium
- Stimulates natural drinking behaviors in many species of lizards (like chameleons)
- Waterproof LEDs create beautiful light
The Zoo Med Repti Rapids Waterfall is the simplest waterfall feature you can get for your reptile terrarium. All you have to do is add water and turn it on for an instant, beautiful source of natural, flowing water. Separate power cords allow for independent control of LEDs and waterfall so you are in complete control.
Instructions (complete instructions included):
1. Remove and rinse: Remove waterfall from package and rinse thoroughly. Check for damage.
2. Install and fill: Install waterfall by simply placing it in the terrarium. Fill the reservoir with water. Use Zoo Med's Reptisafe Water Conditioner to remove chlorine and chloramines.
3. Plug in and enjoy! Connect LED power supply. Plug in pump and LED power supply for an instant waterfall!
1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Save $45 (42%)
Three filters in one! The Decorative ReptoFilter is designed for easy placement in any corner of your aquatic terrarium - ideal for shallow water terrariums 4-6 inches of water. It keeps water clean and makes a great basking platform for your pets.
- Ideal for terrariums with frogs, newts and turtles
- Realistic natural stone appearance blends beautifully with other rocks and vegetation
- Full 2 year warranty
The powerful 90 gph pump provides three-stage filter performance to keep your aquatic environment healthy. Dual function lid on the Decorative ReptoFilter keeps reptiles out and doubles as a basking platform.
This filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration with the patented Bio-Bag. Inside is Ultra-activated carbon that removes odors and discoloration better than competing cartridges. Easy to set up and easy to clean (just replace the cartridge every 28 days). Water exits the top of the filter to create a waterfall, providing ideal conditions for bacteria to break down ammonia and nitrates in the water.
- 90 GPH
- Tanks up to 55 Gallons
- 11"L x 9.5"W x 8.25"H
- Save $25 (41%)
The Exo-Terra Reptile Fountain creates a source of fresh, clean, aerated, and flowing water that encourages reptiles to stay hydrated. Many reptiles may not recognize stagnant water as drinkable, but the Reptile Fountain provides a constant trickle that keeps pets interested and increases humidity.
- Re-circulating drinking water dish encourages healthy hydration
- Stimulates reptile drinking behavior and increases terrarium humidity
- Compact and stable design is easy to set up and maintain
- Water pump included
The Reptile Fountain consists of just two pieces, making assembly and cleaning easy. The fountain includes an Exo-Terra Repti Flo water pump.
Note: Tap water should be conditioned to remove chlorine and heavy metals before use as drinking water. As a safety measure for smaller species, add small stones or gravel to raise the bottom of the drinking basin.
- Save $24 (42%)