Reptile Heat Rocks
Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater is made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice. Hydrated rock material conducts heat more evenly with no hot spots!
- Hydrated rock material is twice as strong as cement or pumice
- Conducts heat evenly with no hot spots
- Water resistant element with a washable surface
Water resistant element with a washable surface. Not to be used as a primary source for tropical or desert type reptiles. This rock heater is UL Listed for safe operation.
- Mini Rock Heater - Use with Small Lizards and Snakes including: Baby Bearded Dragons, Collard Lizards, Swifts, Terrestrial Geckos, Small Corn or King Snakes, etc.
- Standard Rock Heater - Use with all types of Snakes and Lizards including: Boas, Pythons, Rat Snakes, King Snakes, Monitors and Tegus.
- Giant Rock Heater - Use with many large size species of snakes and lizards.
Please note - the temperature is not controllable on this item. We recommend also purchasing the Zoo Med Repti-Temp Rheostat to control temperature setting. A rock heaters function is to facilitate digestion. A rock heater should never be the sole source of heat. Never cover or bury the rock heater with anything. If your reptile never leaves the rock heater then your terrarium is too cold and you need an additional heat source. Designed for use in glass terrariums only.
Made in the USA. Zoo Med rock heaters are cUL/CSA/T1/2V approved.
1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Q: Why use Rock Heaters?
A: In nature the sun beats down on rocks and pavement (roads) which hold heat. Many species of reptiles will take advantage of this heat during the day or early evening to help "heat-up" their digestive tract and facilitate food digestion. The ReptiCare Rock Heater replicates this "heated stone" feature found in nature and is very useful for reptiles that eat large meals (ie: mice and rats) like Pythons, Boas, Monitor Lizards, Tegus, etc.
- $15.95 - $33.95
- Save $14 (44%)
Fluker's Hot Rocks are premium quality secondary heat sources for reptile habitats. These durable, realistic artificial stones are ideal for most ground-dwelling snakes and lizards.
- Excellent secondary source of heat for most reptiles
- Durable and realistic artificial stone
- Ideal for ground dwelling snakes and lizards
Hot Rocks are made with electrical components that meet or exceed all U.L. safety standards. 90-day limited warranty.
Small: 6"L x 7"W (10-30 Gallon Terrariums)
Important: Read ALL instructions BEFORE using your Hot Rock. To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse cords, plug or Hot Rock itself in water or any other liquid. ALWAYS unplug form electrical outlet when Hot Rock is not in use. DO NOT operate your Hot Rock if cord or plug has been damaged or if the rock itself malfunctions or becomes damaged in any way. Return all malfunctioning appliances to the manufacturer for examination. DO NOT use Fluker's Hot Rocks for anything other than intended use. Be sure your pet does NOT completely cover the surface of the rock. This can lead to trapped heat and thermal burns.
- Save $9 (43%)
Exo-Terra Heat Wave Rocks simulate stones heated by the sun, which retain their heat for hours even after the sun has set. These artificial heat rocks provide conductive heat that supports thermoregulation, a crucial element in reptile metabolism and digestion.
- Electronically-controlled heating element
- Provides even heat distribution
- Helps support healthy digestion and metabolism
- Will not overheat
The Heat Wave Rock shuts off automatically when a preset surface temperature is reached, preventing any possibility of overheating or burns. Heat is distributed evenly throughout the stone to prevent hot spots. The rock surface is made from a thermal conductive resin that is waterproof, non-toxic, and easy to clean.
Ideal for any dry or humid terrarium habitat.
- $32.95 - $50.95
- Save $21 (42%)