Reptile Under Tank Heaters
Zoo Meds ReptiTherm Habitat Heaters are great for large turtles and large reptiles. This 40 watt heater has an automatic shut off at 119 degrees and saves your pet from any harm.
- 120 volt, 40 watt heater with LED light to indicate when heater is on
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts off to prevent overheating
- Water-resistant construction
ReptiTherm Habitat Heaters are well insulated and can save you up to 80% on energy costs. Utilizing molded in mounting rails, this Habitat Heater offers a safer and faster installation. Metal-reinforced 9-foot power cord prevents animal damage.
- 40 Watt, 120V
- Automatic shutoff: 119°F (48°C)
- Dimensions: 18"L x 18"W x 1"H
- Save $53 (47%)
Flukers Ultra Deluxe Premium Heat Mat is an easy way to warm up your pets life. This durable under-tank heater provides uniform, evenly distributed warmth and may be used in or outside the terrarium.
- Provides uniform, evenly distributed heat
- May be used inside or outside terrariums
- Safe for all reptiles and amphibians
The Premium Heat Mat is easy to use and built to last. It generates a constant 100°F and is safe for all reptiles and amphibians. Choose the size that best fits your pets habitat.
Important: Read ALL instructions BEFORE using your Heat Mat.
Mini: 2 Watts - 4" x 5" - (Mini Tanks)
Small: 7 Watts - 6" x 11" - (10-20 Gallon Tanks)
Medium: 12 Watts - 11" x 11" - (20-30 Gallon Tanks)
Large: 20 Watts - 11" x 17" - (30-40 Gallon Tanks)
Jumbo: 35 Watts - 11" x 29" - (50+ Gallon Tanks)
- $23.95 - $56.95
- Save $27 (49%)
Zilla Heat Mats provide optimal heat for tropical and desert reptiles, amphibians and arachnids. An external heat source is essential to help cold-blooded reptiles thermo-regulate and maintain a healthy metabolism, appetite and daily activity.
- Helps reptiles thermo-regulate for daily activity, appetite and metabolism
- Easy-to-use adhesive mounting for optimal heat transfer
- Energy efficient external heat source
Cold-blooded reptiles rely on heat absorbed from environmental sources to facilitate a healthy metabolism and regular natural behaviors. Heat Mats are under-tank heaters and provide excellent indirect warmth to replicate your reptiles hotter natural habitat.
The Zilla reptile heater mat easily mounts to the bottom or sides of virtually any reptile terrarium with an easy-to-use adhesive that provides optimal heat transfer. Included rubber spacers prevent the tank from sitting directly on top of the Heat Mat. Follow all directions for proper installation and use.
Mini: 1-5 Gallons; 4" x 7" 4 Watt
Small: 10-20 Gallons; 6" x 8" 8 Watt
Medium: 30-40 Gallons; 8" x 12" 16 Watt
Large: 50-60 Gallons; 8" x 18" 24 Watt
- $32.95 - $56.95
- Save $27 (48%)
The Zoo Med Snake Strip U.T.H. Under Tank Heater is designed specifically to meet the thermoregulatory needs of snakes. This unique under tank heater sticks directly to the glass for optimum heat transfer and heats the rear portion of the habitat to create an ideal thermal gradient. Its narrow strip shape is preferred by snake keepers worldwide.
- Narrow strips are the perfect heater shape for snakes
- Heats rear portion of habitat to create a thermal gradient and promote thermoregulation
- Energy efficient 10-watt design
- Sticks directly to glass for optimum heat transfer
Sizing: Fits terrariums 10 gallons and up
Dimensions: 18" long x 3.5" wide
Power: 10 watts
- Save $15 (48%)
Solid state under tank heating element for reptiles. Permanently adheres to your terrarium, forming a solid bond for better heat transfer. Comes complete with 8 page instruction booklet and rubber terrarium feet. Heaters range from 4 to 24 watts and cost almost nothing to operate.
- Ideal under tank type heater for reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums
- Safe and accurate heating element
- Full 1-year warranty
- Detailed 8 page instruction book included
Great for use with temperate, terrestrial reptiles such as: king snakes, corn snakes, gopher snakes, rat snakes, many geckos, some amphibians, small skinks, small nocturnal lizards, and more. Use as a secondary/night time heat source for tropical and desert reptiles such as boas, pythons, bearded dragons, iguanas, turtles, tortoises, monitors, and more.
Directions: Place heater under the terrarium tank. Do not place heater directly in water. For terrarium use only. Not for use with aquariums.
- $34.95 - $56.95
- Save $27 (49%)
The Zoo Med Creatures CreatureTherm Heater is an easy-to-use under-tank heater for glass terrariums. This energy-efficient heater only uses 4 watts, making it ideal for maintaining a healthy temperature in your arachnid, insect, or invertebrates habitat. Includes full instructions for set-up and use.
- 4 watt energy-efficient heater
- Designed for use with glass terrariums
- Helps maintain proper temperatures
- Complete instructions included
- 4 watts
- 120VAC, 60 Hz
- UL listed
- Save $13 (49%)