Zilla Desert Fluorescent Reptile Bulbs provide your reptile with the proper UVB lighting which delivers full spectrum colors. With proper UVA and UVB radiation these bulbs help promote healthy bone development.
- Provides your reptile with the proper UVB lighting
- Delivers full spectrum colors
- Proper UVA and UVB radiation helps promote healthy bone development
Zilla Desert Series Reptile T8 UVB Bulb are perfect for bearded dragons, uromastyx and other desert reptiles.
- Save $15 (50%)
The Zilla Desert 50 Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb with UVB provides an extra daily dose of UVB light, essential for maintaining proper calcium metabolism and healthy bones in desert reptiles. The Desert UVB Coil Bulb delivers visible spectrum illumintaion that makes skin color more vivid and noticeable.
- Provides UVB light for proper calcium metabolism in desert reptiles
- Coil design fits standard incandescent bulb sockets
- Energy efficient lamp lowers energy costs
Desert reptiles require more daily UVB exposure than their tropical cousins, and the Zilla Desert 50 bulb delivers. These fluorescent coil bulbs provide 50 microwatts per second/cm2 UVB light, in addition to essential UVA and visible spectrum illumination. Desert 50 bulbs are designed for up to 3,500 hours or twelve full months of average use. The Desert UVB Coil Bulb is a high-efficiency bulb designed to fit most standard incandescent fixtures.
UV Index: 2-5 at 12" distance.
- Save $32 (50%)