Reptile Cages Terrariums
The Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Screen Cage is an open air aluminum screen cage! The ReptiBreeze Cage is great for small species of Old World Chameleons, Juvenile Green Iguanas and other arboreal species of lizards, such as Geckos, Anoles, etc...
- ReptiBreeze open air aluminum cage for small reptiles
- All hardware included - easy to assemble using only a screw driver
- White floor panel included for terrariums with substrate
The ReptiBreeze Cage has a large front door for easy cage access and bottom door for easy substrate removal. Beautiful corrosion-resistant black anodized aluminum screen cage.
Note: Does not include light fixture, plants, or substrate.
- $115.95 - $254.95
- Save $134 (53%)
Zoo Med Tortoise House is a home designed for indoor and outdoor use. Featuring a sturdy wood siding, this house keeps your tortoise safe and allows it to get natural UVB rays when outside - a critical component of good mental health and shell growth.
- Indoor or outdoor tortoise house
- Made from sturdy wood and materials
- Provides shelter and security
This solid house also includes a waterproof sleeping area, a lockable wire safety cover, instructions for easy assembly and a modular design that lets you expand the area available to your pet! Just remove the end panel and connect another Tortoise House to double your pets living space.
The Zoo Med Tortoise House is an ideal home for tortoises and adult turtles alike. View the video above for step-by-step instructions on putting one together.
Overall: 36"L x 24"W x 12"H
Doorway: 8.25"W x 8"H
- Save $136 (53%)
Lees Kidney Shaped Turtle Lagoon is the perfect habitat for small turtles and other small amphibious creatures. Turtle Lagoons come standard with a built-in access ramp ascending to a combination lounging/feeding area and a decorative plant.
- Kidney-shaped turtle lagoon
- Features access ramp to platform
- Includes feeding bowl and palm tree decor
- Small Kidney Lagoon - (12"L x 8"W x 3"H)
- Large Kidney Lagoon - (14"L x 10"W x 3"H)
Choose the turtle lagoon size thats perfect for your home and your pet turtle!
- $9.95 - $103.95
- Save $55 (53%)
The Zoo Med ReptiBreeze LED Deluxe Open Air Cage is the ideal habitat for a variety of reptiles, including Chameleons, Crested Geckos, and more. It provides excellent air flow, allows easy set up and cleaning, and features touch-activated white and red LED lighting for superior illumination.
- Open air black aluminum screen cage reptile habitat
- With white and red LED lights, acrylic door and bottom tray
- Ideal for Chameleons, Iguanas, Crested Geckos and more
This Deluxe reptile cage habitat features a sturdy, rust- and corrosion-resistant black aluminum frame and screen, with dual doors for easy bottom cleaning and access to pets. It also includes a clear acrylic door panel, providing unobstructed terrarium viewing, and a removal floor tray for easy substrate cleaning and moisture collection. All hardware is included and the cage is easy to assemble using only a screwdriver.
The built-in, touch-activated LED lighting system features 18 white and 9 red LEDs for excellent daytime illumination, nocturnal viewing, and color enhancement. Choose from one of three optional settings (Only White, Only Red, and White and Red) for the desired effect.
Great for Old World Chameleons, small Green Iguanas, Anoles or other arboreal lizards (Note: must add Zoo Meds UVB lighting for these species). May also be used for Crested Geckos, Green Snakes or Garter Snakes.
Warranty: 1 year.
- $224.95 - $415.95
- Save $218 (52%)
Because crickets love hiding in dark, confined places, Lees Kricket Keeper has provided four textures, black cylinders that double as cricket refuges and feeder tubes.
- Complete cricket care and dispensing kit
- Includes viewer/feeder window, carrying handle and feeding dishes
- Provides 4 textures, black cylinder cricket refuges and feeding tubes
When you're ready to feed, just remove the tube with the crickets inside. The trap door will shut automatically and you can transfer the cylinder, along with the crickets, to your pet for feeding. Crickets provide valuable protein, vitamins, and minerals. In the past, they have been difficult to keep for any length of time.
Lees Kricket Keeper includes clear viewer/feeder window at top, great ventilation, carrying handle, and food/water dishes.
Small: 7"W X 4.25"D X 5.5"H - Houses Up To 30 Crickets
Large: 12"W X 7"D X 9.5"H - Houses Up To 150 Crickets
- $22.95 - $51.95
- Save $28 (53%)
The Zilla Fresh Air Screen Habitat is perfect for making your reptile feel at home! This durable screen cage provides open-air circulation to replicate the natural environment of tree-dwelling reptiles. Perfect for creating tropical and desert fresh air habitats! Easy to assemble and ideal for a wide variety of small reptiles.
- Create tropical and desert fresh air environments
- Provides open-air circulation for tree-dwelling reptiles
- Durable, long-lasting construction and easy to assemble
Made with a tough black mesh that will not rip or scratch, this sturdy anodized aluminum frame is built to last. The PVC plastic bottom allows for easy cleaning and the cord port offers convenient wiring of other power accessories.
Ideal for: Chameleons, Crested Geckos, Anoles and Day Geckos.
- Simple assembly aluminum frame offers long lasting sturdiness
- Escape proof, strong black mesh screen
- Durable and water resistant PVC bottom
- Cord access port for use of power cords and tubing
Note: Product is cage ONLY - Does not include plants or decorations.
- $90.95 - $202.95
- Save $107 (53%)
The Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Chameleon Kit is an excellent way to get started on your reptile adventure! This all-in-one starter kit is ideal for ALL Old World chameleon species and includes an open-air cage, tropical UVB light and heater, nutritious supplements for your pets health, and more.
- Quality starter kit for ALL Old World chameleon species
- Includes ReptiBreeze open-air reptile cage
- Great for new owners and easy to set up
The ReptiBreeze open air black aluminum screen cage features a large front door for easy cage access and a bottom door for easy substrate removal. The beautiful black anodized aluminum screen is corrosion resistant for long life. All hardware is included and assembly is easy using only a screwdriver. Includes decorative plants to create the perfect living habitat. Get a head start on providing the proper care for your pet chameleon, no experience required.
Ideal for ALL Old World chameleon species, including: Veiled Chameleons, Panther Chameleons, Jackson Chameleons, Parsons Chameleons, and more.
The Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Chameleon Starter Kit includes:
- ReptiBreeze Cage - Medium (16"L x 16"W x 30"H)
- Naturalistic Flora - Flexible Hanging Vine
- Natural Bush Plants (Congo Ivy, medium)
- Tropical UVB and Heat Lighting Kit
- Digital Thermometer
- Eco Carpet (5 gal, 2 pack)
- ReptiSafe Water Conditioner (sample)
- Repti Calcium without D3 (sample)
- ReptiVite with D3 (sample)
- Save $132 (52%)
The Zoo Med Creatures Creature Habitat Kit has everything you need to start collecting live insects, arachnids, and other creepy crawlies. This all-in-one invertebrate starter kit includes a 3 gallon terrarium with screen top, Zoo Med Creatures Soil, a natural wood shelter, a realistic plastic plant, and a helpful insect care guide.
- 3 gallon terrarium kit for live insects and arachnids
- Stainless steel rust-proof screen mesh for ventilation and easy access
- Includes substrate, log shelter, plastic plant and insect guide
- Perfect for beginners and experts alike
- 3 gallon terrarium (8.75"L x 8.5"W x 11.75"H) with screen top
- 1 Dry Quart Zoo Med Creatures Creature Soil (CT-80)
- 1 Zoo Med Creatures Cave (CT-82)
- 1 Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora (Small plastic plant)
- Insect guide
Note: Formerly sold as Zoo Med Bugarium Kit.
- Save $29 (52%)
The Zoo Med Nano Breeze Open Air Aluminum Screen Cage Habitat offers the same great features as the popular Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Cages, now in a perfect size for your smaller pets. The Nano Breeze is perfect for baby chameleons, small lizards or snakes, insects, tarantulas, small gecko species, and more!
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum screen cage
- Clear acrylic front door allows optimal pet viewing
- Great for use with Zoo Med Nano Dome or Nano Combo Dome Fixture
Hardware is included and the habitat is easy to assemble with just a screwdriver.
Tip: The cage features a hinged bottom door for easy substrate removal. Zoo Meds watertight Bottom Tray is a great solution for keeping substrate maintenance clean and easy!
Note: Bottom Tray and dome fixtures sold separately.
- Save $37 (53%)
The Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Iguanarium Habitat is made with the unique needs and care of iguanas and other reptiles in mind. This spacious iguana cage provides ample air flow and allows reptiles to receive the beneficial UV rays they need from outdoor sunning.
- Large cage habitat designed specifically for iguanas and large lizards
- Pet-safe PVC coated wire with front and top doors for easy access
- Easy to move outside for basking in natural sunlight
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
As many reptile enthusiasts know, iguanas and other cold-blooded pets require specific living conditions in order for them to thrive, such as the right lighting and heat to support proper thermoregulation. Versatile enough to be used as a chameleon habitat, this cage features a PVC plastic-coated wire that helps to prevent harm associated with nose rubbing, skittishness, climbing, and stress. In addition, this cage includes a basking shelf and enclosed wire "heat cage" to prevent animals from gaining access to hot bulbs and heat emitters, along with four casters for hassle-free movement to roll your reptiles outside and back inside with ease. For your convenience, an easy to clean, removable, galvanized steel base tray is also included. This cage ships flat and includes pull-ties and instructions for simple assembly.
Ideal for: Green Iguanas (up to 3'), Water Dragons, large Old World Chameleons, Bearded Dragons and other large lizard species.
Dimensions: 36"L x 18"W x 48"H
Note: The hood and decor pictured are not included.
- Save $434 (52%)
The Exo-Terra Cricket Pen is a complete kit for the housing, keeping, and dispensing of live crickets. This specialized habitat contains four black tubes that crickets will naturally crawl into, creating a safe, convenient way to dispense live crickets.
- Holding pen with dispensing tubes
- Efficient and clean habitat for live crickets
- Ventilated hood with feeding door
- Feeding and drinking dishes included
Crickets love dark spaces and will willingly crawl into the tubes. To remove and dispense crickets, just remove the tube! The tubes are independent of the lid, reducing the risk of escape when the lid is removed.
Small: 7.3"L x 4.6"W x 5.9"H
Large: 12"L x 8"W x 7.6"H
Tip: "Gut load" or add an apple for food to keep your live crickets alive longer.
Directions: Use as cricket carrier or holding pen. Simply slide the tube out of the Exo Terra Cricket Pen and drop the flapper down to prevent escapes. If needed, cover the tube opening with one hand while transporting it to the terrarium or feeder. Remove your hand and lightly tap on the tube to release the appropriate number of crickets for feeding. Only one tube should be removed at a time to avoid crickets escaping.
Cleaning: Clean regularly, removing all debris and waste and cleaning the entire unit with hot tap water. Never use soap or detergent to avoid leaving a harmful residue.
- $22.95 - $130.95
- Save $69 (54%)
The Zoo Med ReptiBator makes it easier than ever to care for developing reptile eggs, with complete temperature and humidity control, multiple built-in water reservoirs and digitally-controlled atmosphere regulation. This all-in-one unit is simply a must-have for all reptile breeders.
- Complete temperature and humidity control
- Ideal care solution for developing reptile eggs
- Excellent for new and experienced breeders
The ReptiBator is simple to use and includes all directions for proper setup and operation. Watch the video above for even more tips!
- Digital controller with LCD display and LED heat indicator light.
- Pulse proportional thermostat for stable temperature regulation.
- Temperature control range from 59°F to 104°F (15°C to 40°C).
- Humidity Display range from 10%-95% relative humidity.
- Rigid 55 watt heating element.
- Programmable temperature alarm.
- Built in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Clear cover allows for easy egg inspection without opening incubator.
- Multiple water reservoirs molded into incubator base. Flow-through ventilation and sponge insert allows for even evaporation and proper humidity levels within incubator.
Warranty: 1 year.
- Q: The instructions say to use a secondary thermometer at the level of the eggs. What does that mean? Why do I have to do this?
A: A secondary thermometer is just another thermometer that can be placed inside the incubator. Using a thermometer that you can place right next to your eggs helps ensure that the eggs will be incubated at the correct temperature. Different eggs will require different sized incubation containers and different types or amounts of incubation media. These variables may result in your eggs being placed closer or further from the heating element so a secondary thermometer is necessary to check the temperature right where the eggs are.
- Q: I put the secondary thermometer in the incubator and it is telling me that the temperature is lower than what I set the ReptiBator for. Why doesn't the Reptibator stay warm enough?
A: The sensor that reads the temperature for the digital readout on the incubator is located just under the lid, not far from the heating element. Since heat rises, the temperature near the top of the incubator will likely be higher than at the bottom. It may be necessary to increase the set temperature on the ReptiBator in order to reach the temperature you are looking for at the egg site. Use of a secondary thermometer at the egg site will help ensure that your eggs are incubated at the correct temperature.
- Save $141 (53%)
Lees Rectangular HerpHavens have self-locking lids with hinged viewer/feeders, attachment holes and airline tubing holes.
- Use as a reptile carrier, terrarium or nursery
- HerpHavens feature a vented self locking lid with a hinged view/feeding window
- NOTE: Lids may vary in color Black, Green, Brown - let us pick a color for you!
The Mini, small and medium sizes have carrying handles for easy transport. Herp Haven breeder box has a removable divider plus, and extra-large access door in the lid containing an electrical cord inlet opening. They are the ideal carrier for various species of reptiles and amphibians.
- $8.95 - $247.95
- Save $130 (54%)
Lees Reptile Ranch is a favorite of both breeders and hobbyist alike, stackable reptile ranches are ideal for various species of reptiles. The Reptile Ranch contains colorful, lock-tight lids that feature an extra-large hinged access window, removable divider and electrical cord inlet.
- Versatile reptile enclosure
- Ideal for various species of reptiles
- Colorful, lock-tight lids that feature an extra-large hinged access window
Small: 1 Lid Door (15"L x 9"W x 6"H)
Large: 2 Lid Doors (18"L x 12"W x 7"H)
- $27.95 - $182.95
- Save $96 (53%)
Lees HerpHaven comes in shapes Rectangular and Low Round. Rectangular HerpHavens have self-locking lids for the safety of your pet in mind. Low Round Herp Havens are i deal for amphibians, reptiles and small animals. Stackable and easy to clean.
- Self Locking Lids
- Hinged Viewer / Feeders
- Attachment holes and airline tubing holes
- $18.95 - $78.95
- Save $42 (53%)
The Zoo Med Low Profile Creature Den is an ideal starting kit for a variety of ground-dwelling tarantulas, insects, and other invertebrate pets. Perfectly sized for a desk or countertop, this compact terrarium includes a thermometer, natural cork, a glow-in-the-dark rock dish, and specialty soil.
- Complete starting kit for beginners & expert hobbyists
- Ideal for ground-dwelling tarantulas, insects & other invertebrates
- Includes thermometer, natural cork, rock dish & soil
- Compact size is perfect for desktops, bookshelves & more
- Zoo Med Creatures Thermometer (CT-10)
- Zoo Med Creatures Natural Cork (CT-53)
- Zoo Med Creatures Rock Dish (CT-85)
- Zoo Med Creatures Creature Soil - 1 qt (CT-80)
Dimensions: 10.5"L x 20.5"W x 8"H
- Save $48 (52%)
Lees Herp Haven Breeder Box is ideal for amphibians, reptiles and small animals. Stackable and easy to clean plastic breeder boxes.
- Great for breeding
- Ideal for amphibians, reptiles and other small animals
- Use wet or dry
Ships in assorted colors - please let us pick one for you.
- $48.95 - $182.95
- Save $96 (53%)
The Zilla Screen Terrarium is a durable, aluminum-frame habitat with screen walls to provide maximum ventilation. The non-restricted air flow removes stagnant air, creating an ideal environment for arboreal (tree-dwelling) reptiles and amphibians.
- High quality, corrosion-resistant aluminum screen enclosure
- Screen walls allow maximum ventilation, preventing stagnant air
- Allows optimal UVB and heat penetration
- Includes large front access door and removable substrate tray
- Ideal for chameleons and other tree-dwelling pets
The screen design permits maximum UVB and heat penetration, as well as a broader temperature gradient that helps reptiles regulate their body heat effectively. The screens are made of fine, cricket-proof aluminum mesh that allows reptiles to climb with ease. The enclosure features a substrate tray with a designated flap for easy removal and cleaning, and nickel-plated latches that keep pets securely inside. Assembly only requires a screwdriver!
Tip: Check the recommended items below for great accessories to turn your pets habitat into a home.
- Save $196 (52%)
Exo-Terra Faunariums are simple, easy-to-use stackable plastic terrariums, designed with convenience in mind. These all-purpose habitats feature vented lids and feeding doors, and are perfect for reptiles, amphibians, mice, insects, and arachnids. Faunariums make excellent habitats for beginners, as well as temporary or quarantine homes for sick or injured pets.
- Stackable plastic all-purpose terrarium
- Great for reptiles, amphibians, mice and insects
- Vented lid with transparent plastic door
- Easy to disassemble, clean and disinfect
Small: 9"L x 6"W x 6.5"H
Medium: 12"L x 7.5"W x 8"H
- $15.95 - $62.95
- Save $33 (53%)
Zilla Micro Habitats are perfect homes for your small reptiles and amphibians or invertebrates. They make perfect temporary habitats for observing the unique invertebrates you find in your back yard. Easily assembled to when needed, then broken down and stored when not in use. Crystal clear acrylic allows for views from all angles. Designed with a unique locking latch and added stability, these habitats create a secure home for your pet.
- Perfect for Small Reptiles and Amphibians or Invertebrates
- Clear Acrylic with 360 Degree View
- Locking handle and designed to keep your pet secure
- Easy to assemble when needed, or disassemble and store when not needed
- Large Terrestrial Micro Habitat Dimensions: 14"L x 8"W x 6"H
- Unique stack-able design
- $39.95 - $71.95
- Save $38 (53%)
Zilla Micro Habitats are perfect homes for your small reptiles and amphibians or invertebrates. They make perfect temporary habitats for observing the unique invertebrates you find in your back yard. Easily assembled when needed, then broken down and stored when not in use. Crystal clear acrylic allows for views from all angles. Designed with a unique locking latch and added stability, these habitats create a secure home for your pet.
- Easily to Assemble with Locking Latch for Added Securiy
- Perfect Habitat for Climbing Small Pets: Invertebrates, Small Reptiles, Spiders and Amphibians
- Small Arboreal Micro Habitat: 4"L x 4"W x 8"H
- Large Arboreal Micro Habitat: 8"L x 6"W x 14"H
- $39.95 - $71.95
- Save $38 (53%)
Zilla Front Opening Terrarium with Realistic Rock Foam Background is an elegant take on the classic terrarium design, this front opening enclosure is an ideal habitat for small geckos and invertebrates. Includes everything hobbyists need to create the perfect tropical environment for their pet. The hinged opening front door makes it significantly easier to access pets and perform maintenance on the inside of the terrarium without having to move around expensive and dangerously hot lighting systems.
- Dimensions: 8"L x 10"W x 15"H
- Powder-Coated screen for rust protection
- Realistic rock foam background
- Front Opening for Easy Access
- Locking pins to secure doors
- Inserts to help maintain humidity
Ideal for both reptile and amphibian keepers, this visually stunning unit offers ample space for critters to move around comfortably as well as featuring a unique 3.5-inch watertight bottom designed to allow hobbyists to try their hand at creating planted tanks or a miniature water feature. The unit itself includes a unique natural-looking rock and tree design foam background, removable doors, and beneficial plastic drop-in top inserts to help keep and maintain the humidity levels within the aquarium, an essential element for tropical reptiles and amphibians to stay healthy and happy. Locking safety pins ensure that even the most talented escape artists stay put.
- Save $53 (52%)