Reptile Screen Clips
Flukers Screen Cover Clips firmly secure screen covers to reptile and amphibian terrariums prevent escapes while still allowing you easy access. They install in seconds and are adaptable to any screen cover or terrarium.
- Keeps terrarium screen covers firmly secured
- Prevents pet escapes while allowing you easy access
- Installs in seconds
- Small Clips - Recommended up to 29 Gallon Screen Covers
- Large Clips - Recommended 30 Gallon & Larger Screen Covers
- Premium Clips - For All Tank Size Screen Covers
Installation requires no extra hardware or tools.
- $4.95 - $45.95
- Save $24 (53%)
Zilla Non-Locking Screen Clips firmly secure covers to prevent escapes. Spring steel snaps free for easy user access and installs in seconds. Assured security for valuable reptiles; a pet wouldn't think of escaping with Zilla Cage Screen Clips on the job!
- Firmly secures terrarium covers
- Prevents inhabitants from escaping
- Keeps screen covers securely in place
- Each package contains 2 screen clips
Each clip firmly secures a corner of the screen to the terrarium rim without the use of extra hardware or complex installation. Simply slip the top of the clip into the top molding of the cover, then snap the clips bottom between the glass and the terrarium frame. Press down and pull out to free the clip and open the lid.
Small Clips: 4"L x 0.1"W x 5.3"H - Fits 5 to 29 Gallon Cages
Large Clips: 4"L x 1"W x 5"H - Fits 30+ Gallon Cages
- $5.95 - $47.95
- Save $25 (53%)