Reptile Water Treatments
- Fast-acting water conditioner for terrariums
- Makes tap water safe
- For all species of snakes, lizards, turtles, tortoises, amphibians, hermit crabs and arachnids
- New and improved formula
- Enhances slime coat
- Lowers pH
- Product of the USA
- $5.95 - $143.95
- Save $82 (59%)
Dr. Turtle by Zoo Med is a slow release calcium block that helps condition water and provide calcium supplement to promote healthy shell growth for aquatic turtles.
- Easy To Use - 1 Block per 15 Gallons
- Ingredients - Calcium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride
- Guaranteed Analysis - Calcium (min) 20%, Calcium (max) 24%
Additional Information (from Zoo Med): Turtles require UVB lighting and heat for proper shell growth and development. For optimum health, feed your turtles Zoo Med's Natural Aquatic Turtle food.
- $2.95 - $54.95
- Save $31 (65%)
Hagen Nutrafin Basix Turtle Conditioner Block keeps water from becoming acidic and ahrmfu lto your turtle. As the block dissolves in water, the calcium it releases helps prevent your turtle's shell from becoming soft.
- Effective shell hardener
- Helps keep water from becoming acidic
- Prevents Soft Shell
- $2.95 - $62.95
- Save $36 (60%)
API Turtle Water Conditioner removes dangerous chlorine and chloramines from water and detoxifies heavy metals to make tap water safe for aquatic turtles, aquatic reptiles, and amphibians.
- Makes tap water safe for aquatic turtles, reptiles and amphibians
- Removes chlorine and chloramines
- Detoxifies heavy metals
4 fluid ounces treats 236 gallons. Eliminates irritation to eyes and skin caused by chlorine and chloramines. Closing cap included for convenient storage.
- $15.95 - $43.95
- Save $25 (58%)
Tetrafauna Aquasafe for Reptiles and Amphibians is a green colored water conditioner for all aqua-terrariums. Neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals such as copper, iron and zinc. Contains unique colloids that help protect skin.
- Makes tap water safe for aqua-terrariums
- Complete formula works in seconds
- Neutralizes chlorine & chloramines
Available in two sizes:
- 3.4 oz - 100 ml
- 8.5 oz - 250 ml
Fill to the inner line of cap (5ml or 1 tsp) to treat 5 gallons.
Use a full cap (10ml) for 10 gallons.
- $9.95 - $53.95
- Save $31 (58%)
- Helps control common diseases for a happy turtle
- Slow release medicated sulfa blocks
- Safe, effective, economical
- For aquatic turtles, amphibians and other reptiles
- $5.95 - $132.95
- Save $75 (58%)