Magic Coat Slicker Brush for Dogs
- Save $4 (38%)
Magic Coat Slicker Brush for Dogs Description
The Magic Coat Slicker Brush uses frees your dog's coat of mats and dead hair with an ergonomic handle and brush head angle to keep you comfortable the whole time. Fine pin heads also help stimulate and massage the skin for healthy circulation.
- Reduces shedding, clear mats and remove loose or dead hair
- Ergonomic head angle and comfort handle
- Fine pins massage and stimulate skin for healthy circulation
- Slicker Brush is ideal for Medium, Long, Curly and Wiry coat types
- Slicker Brush Dimensions: 7"L x 4"W
Directions: Work on a small section at a time. Part the hair to the skin and brush in the direction the hair grows. Use a light stroking action to allow the pins to ease through the coat. Use a thumb pad to help guide brushing.
- Short, medium, and wiry coats - Start by brushing in the direction of the hair growth, then against it to remove mats and tangles.
- Long coats - Brush in the direction of hair growth, parting the layers. Use a light stroke that goes beyond the end of the hair to avoid breakage.
- Curly coats - It is important that curly coats be brushed two or three times a week, as dead hair does not readily fall out of them. These coats should be brushed to the skin to avoid deep matting.
Magic Coat Slicker Brush for Dogs Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
The best pet supplies and pond supplies handpicked for you.
Lees Lees Kritter Keeper Mini for Small Pets, Crickets, or Fish
$4.29 - $64.69
- Save $55 (48%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Lamp with Avian Sub 5.0 UVB Bulb
- Save $52 (48%)
Fish Mate Fish Mate P7000 Pond Fish Feeder
- Save $97 (48%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5 HO High Output Fluorescent Bulb
$15.99 - $40.61
- Save $37 (48%)